Muck

Anonymous
I am seeing the same thing. I keep getting this message:

"Something went wrong please try again later."

Anyone know how to fix it?

Admin

Site Admin
Admin
It appears on Sunday October 29th around 5:30pm to maybe 7:30pm Eastern Standard Time Tinder was experiencing service interruptions.

I couldn't find anything reported officially but service seems to have fully resumed by 8pm. I am not sure what went wrong but visitors reported not being able to login or send messages.

Max

Anonymous
I seem to be having problems using the Tinder app and logging in.Is anyone else? I have tried re-installing the app and that did not work... Frown

Tinder User

Anonymous
Ugghhh, not again anyone else not able to send messages on Tinder? I've rebooted my phone and that didn't work.

Anyone have any other suggestions or is this happening to everyone and all I need to do is just wait this out.

Max

Anonymous
Ughh it is happening to me again. It's 2am in the morning and I am having issues trying to use Tinder. I can't be the only one! Anyone else?

Cubby

Anonymous
Great... It's now 2:30am EST in the morning and I still can't send a message on Tinder. I originally tried around midnight and couldn't get in and I just tried again.

What's up with Tinder and all of the issues lately? They need to fix the App! Evil Evil

Zulu

Anonymous
Seems to be working fine now but yesterday evening I had problems sending messages. I am new to using Tinder and wasn't sure if it was a problem with my phone or if it was a larger issue.

Did anyone else have problems?

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:47 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content