Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Anon

Anonymous
The site is still around and evidently still a scam.
Contacted 4 profiles and amazingly they were all at home, on-line, and wanted to fall inlove with me right away. How often does that happen with one women, let alone 4 at the same time.

Responses all geared to sending more messages, no real content.
Just have to accept I've been stitched up like a kipper.

Dave

Anonymous
Hi,
I think its a scam as I have messaged 3 different women at least 10 messages each, but i cannot get any of them to meet. They start the process then want more conversation but send you a revealing photo to encourage you to keep messaging. I have now given it up as a scam site. Also the quality of English in some of the messages is very poor from so called English girls so I think a scam

al

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hi,
I think its a scam as I have messaged 3 different women at least 10 messages each, but i cannot get any of them to meet. They start the process then want more conversation but send you a revealing photo to encourage you to keep messaging. I have now given it up as a scam site. Also the quality of English in some of the messages is very poor from so called English girls so I think a scam

that fits the profile of all of them

Paul B

Anonymous
angry
I joined Real sex contacts and im sure its a scam. I always get messagrs from so called girls from all over the country. But these women are stunning. I mean like models. I dont beleive women this good looking are on sites like this. Why would they be? Im talking really beautiful women all on the same site at the same time. Cmon. Im not stupid. The emails i receive always have a few photos attached so i know what im talking about. Also the messages they send. Women just dont talk like that to strangers. Dirty talk in the first message normally. Its all too good to be true to be honest. I havent seen an average looking girl on there. So willing to undress to and show everyone. Sorry. It just doesnt happen in the real world. Total scam. Im also on mature sex contacts. More average looking women on there. Spoke to a few but they always want to chat through the site. Never want to leave. They are both scams. No doubt.

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 11:46 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content