Online Dating & Relationships Forums

have anyone heard of the site called real-sexcontacts?

jack

Anonymous
sad
If you are taken in by those who claim they have met a genuine female on real sex contacts
then you are a bigger fool than them

For everyone of the posts who claims they have met a female and this site is genuine

Smells like and everyone of them is full of it

If you are daft enough to join this SCAM SITE go ahead waste your time and money

All you will ever get is one line replies or if you are contacted by a so called female member you will only ever get a one liner

Save your time and money

Should you join look at various ads you will never know how long they have been a member for , when they last were online , photos never change , profiles are never updated

Verified members absolute dross you see the same names time and time again appearing ........

DO NOT BE TAKEN IN

IF YOU DO JOIN WATCH HOW MUCH TIME YOU WASTE AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SPEND

DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF BY THIS SCAM SITE

jack

Anonymous
there are company shills replying to this topic as a quick look at the female profiles shows they are suspect and you will waste money and time

matthew

Anonymous
Had joined real-sexcontacts.com but after 4 months deleted my details from this CON SITE

Should be called REAL-CONCONTACTS.COM

Have been a member of
FABSWINGERS for about 4 weeks now

Was surprised to meet a female member for sex , we are meeting again

Genuine profiles and members

On fabswingers.com you do see when a member joined and when they were last online

It is free to join , depending on what you want to do ...will cost

I took out silver membership this was £12.50 for 120 days which compared to real-sexcontacts.com is ok with me.

So if you are looking for a genuine sex contacts site , have a look at www.fabswingers.com like me you maybe surprised.

If you do join , set up your details look at members then decide what you want to do.

Hope this is of help to all you genuine people who are looking to meet genuine people like yourself

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:14 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content