Online Dating & Relationships Forums

have anyone heard of the site called real-sexcontacts?

Disgruntled

Anonymous
grossedout
ITS A SCAM ...BEWARE OF FAKE REPLYS

Linda

Anonymous
I was hoping for more information about each person to help me choose who to contact. Razz

DeanA

Anonymous
I was ready to give up on dating sites completely, but this is a great way to sift through the weeds to find the right match for you. You just can't take it too personally! Getting rejected or unnoticed sucks, but when you are finally noticed, it is by someone that can truly appreciate you for who you are.

Demond

Anonymous
I was able to find a connection within the first month. Provided that your search is specific and defined, finding someone is relatively simple with real sex contacts.

Tam

Anonymous
For those who post on this and say they have met someone on realsexcontacts you are so full of it

That website is the biggest pile of dross on the internet

Stopped using it months ago nothing but a scam.....................if you want to use it go ahead and be a mug

Have been using fabswingers.com for about 3 months now.....

For me it it has been better than I'd ever hoped ....have been enjoying 121 with a highly sexed female

It started of by messaging thro the site ,then online chat , then we met socially a couple of times

Then we have been having sex , she has taken my *censored* in every orifice she is insatiable and good
company

We are both in our 50's have also been in a threesome twice with her and another guy she met on fabswingers.....first threesome was not to keen went better than I thought

She has asked me and the other guy if we are up for a foursome in two weeks time with her and another guy as she has always wanted to take three guys at the same time

Its up to you if you want to try fabswingers.com......one think is for sure I'v no complaints and will never go anywhere near real sex contacts ever again

All times are EST. The time is now 10:23 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content