Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

rst

Anonymous
Great site I met someone first week...if it doesn't work I will be back bit overall quality was great.

Pete1

Anonymous
I met a lot people. Overall the experience was good. I think at times some of the women in the site have very good qualities some no so much . I particularly did not like messages from far away.Long distance relationship are very difficult to keep.
I met someone and hopefully this will be the last time I use a site .
I want to say it was very nice to meet several people and appreciate the opportunity

Mo

Anonymous
gloomy
It is a sure scam in my opinion.
1. The site blocks out any number or email address sent by message. Hardly real sex contacts then!
2. I was speaking to a few women and same spelling mistake cropped up 3 times in the same day. "Through" instead of "though".
3. Women say they want to suck you off this instance but do not want to meet.
4. After you message the women they several times repeat same paragraph "oh tell me more about youself handsome..."
5. I messaged a woman if we cannot exchange details on here, how are we going to meet? Telepathy? She curved the question and said "Oh handsome prince tell me more about yourself..."
6. Women that were absolutely gagging for it, I sent my email and phone number in a pic (which DID send) and heaven behold no reply.

Stay well clear and spend your money on a cheap hooker. The rest is up to u.

Ozzy700

Anonymous
loved
Had lots of great contacts. Met someone that lives out of my region. It's been amazing. Wish some of the costs were less though

puennaa

Anonymous
It worked well I met someone I am happy with and it is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone and this site helped me become happy again.

All times are EST. The time is now 07:00 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content