Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Paulee

Anonymous
Okay this site may have its issues but you know what I like the site and it allows people to meet others from all over the place and for me that really is a plus when it comes to this site. Yes there are bad elements but this site does have good elements too. Its all part of life. However, its real and fun. For my vote this site gets a good rating! Smile

Andy

Anonymous
Yes, REAL-SEXCONTACTS does work. Dating online is by turns depressing, hilarious, interesting and emotional. You'll meet some nice people, although they might be nice for someone else. But hey, it's the best way to stay in practice and meet people instead of watching Netflix in your sweatpants. You may meet your match, you may not, but at least you can say you tried.

Rw234

Anonymous
most popular dating site in the UK - I think this is probably THE most popular site out there for internet dating. I also like the quality of the people on the site. Most are very real people and just looking to have fun.

joe

Anonymous
the female profiles look like they were written by the same employee of the company..suspect

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 11:48 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content