Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Jeff

Anonymous
It's pretty sophisticated. I even got a picture from the woman holding a card with my name on it. Could be photoshopped or could be that they actually have live girls taking pictures.

Disillusioned

Anonymous
Just ran into the same scam. After a number of positive emails and nice photos back and forth she wanted me to click on a link to verify my identity. I read posts here and got suspicious then I went through it far enough using fake info until I got to screen where they wanted credit card info. So much for her.
I agree lots of scammers. I wish AM would do something about it - come up with a way to get “verified” within their site, I’d even pay for that!
The site can work though although few and far between. My first AM contact ever I met at a restaurant for lunch after exchanging emails for a few days. We hooked up a week or so later and ended up having a relationship for over a year where we got together every couple of weeks. Very positive for both of us.

ed

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I am pretty new on AM and I have been in contact with a lot of lady's on the site. I get their private e mails and we have had some good conversations .But then my question to all of you out there. 80 percent at least ask me for a voucher ticket so they know that I am real and safe they say that you can get this ticket when you join hookup. You have to register your credit card just for verification. Is this a scam or rip off or is it suppose to work like that??????

A answer is very much appreciated.

its the verification scam to get your card details and rob your bank account ,NEVER ever give them your card details as they will rob you blind

scammers

Forum User
Been on AM for two months. Dont fall for it! They can be very convincing. These fake profiles will mimic yours. Somehow get close to your profile location. Rarely view your profile. Want to take you off site to gmail or text your phone number. Then they give you phoney information about them and Always ask you where you live and what you are looking for. How long have you been on here? These profiles are from people in jail, drug rahab, call girls or another country. NSA types. If you give out your phone number you will also get linked to NSA dating ID scam web sites. Your GMAIL will get spammed and they have established phoney profiles of me on other dating sites. No personal information from me however.

They will get you all worked up with language and photos then drop the bomb to have you get a hook up dating ID or whatever. You will find their profiles dissappear overnight. Woman I understand are free on AM. Their headliner will have you decode their gmail or phone number. Woman I trust tell me that they havent heard of any dating ID cards and dont get scammed much. They do get slammed with dick pics though.
Men seam to be the most vulnarable on AM.

I notice their profiles rarely offer any detailed information about them other then the suggestions. Some not even those. When you do go off sight they dont want to waste anytime giving any information about them. If they do you can tell their messages are copied and pasted.The most beautiful model pics you have ever seen.

I have had one public visit with a woman I met on AM. Did not entice me with boob pictures. Even then I was very cautous. We communicated via gmail as it was easier and eventually shared untrackable phone numbers. It was over 10 days before we actually met and she was legit.
Advice, put a nice detailed profile out there and wait for them to message you. Otherwise you will quickly run out of tokens.

scammers

Forum User
Any advice for anyone over 50 or 60? AM is a waste of time for that age group.

Thank you!

john

Anonymous
been on Ashley madison for a couple of months now most of the female profiles are either scamers or fake run by admin to get you to spend your credits on fake mesenges watch out

john

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I am pretty new on AM and I have been in contact with a lot of lady's on the site. I get their private e mails and we have had some good conversations .But then my question to all of you out there. 80 percent at least ask me for a voucher ticket so they know that I am real and safe they say that you can get this ticket when you join hookup. You have to register your credit card just for verification. Is this a scam or rip off or is it suppose to work like that??????

A answer is very much appreciated.

yes its a scam had the same myself never give your bank card details to anyone on ashley Madison I think they are all scamers

All times are EST. The time is now 12:17 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content