Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Paul

Anonymous
You can usually see these coming as they generally read very similarly. So for fun, I paste the request from one of the previous emails I received and ask they for a ticket first. I realize it childish but I love shutting them down first :-)

Dach

Anonymous
That's what I got after emailing the customer support on Ashley Madison.

Attention member!

Dear Member, our system detected that your'e trying to get your ASHLEYMADISON SECURITY ID. Just for the site sake, You must verify that you are the person who did our verifier site. because there are fake people who are doing this just to fool the other people who is attached or in other words block-mailing/scamming. If you refuse to validate your account to use. We will automatically charge your account for the amount of $300 Monthly, You only have 30:00 minutes to validate yourself that your'e agreeing with our terms and conditions Thank you!

A s h l e y M a d i s o n

These is just a proof that you agree to our terms and conditions
VALIDATE ACCOUNT

Instructions: You just need validate your account so we know that you agree to our condition, just fill up all same information that you used in our system and fill up the validation form and then click for access to validate it,once you get approved or having problem with the site, just contact us and we will guide you!

If you refuse to do this verification, we will charge your account over $300/monthly you registered in our system and your IP address will be ban for all dating sites for violating our terms and condition.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Very truly yours

Customer Support

Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Report Abuse Contact Us
© 2001 - 2018 Ruby Life Inc.

© Copyright 2018, Together Networks Holdings Limited
This site is operated by Together Networks Limited

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:54 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content