Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

NYCuser

Anonymous
Thanks to some of the women who have posted here about their experiences

Some of you asked about meeting local people, but did not include where in the world you live. So it is impossible to provide any sugestions.

As to a recent post about reviews and ALT - all those review sites are themselves FAKE. No one would ever list Alt.com with a favorable review except the owners of Alt.com.

Alt.com is scam from start to finish - although I know some pro dommes who use it just as another way to advertise.

MOST of the BDSM related dating sites out there, from SpankingPersonals to bdsmfriendsnetwork to FindaFemdom, are all the same company, using the same database of users.

There are real people there, probably mostly real, but 90% of the search results are people whose profile hasn't been updated in years, and their status just says "a few weeks ago" or "more than two weeks ago."

So searching by "Near Me" is worthless. The best thing to do is go to Browse and pick "Recent Activity" and "New Users". But be prepared for 99% of the people to be nowhere near you. And those who are will either be way too young for you or way too old.

I live in NYC, where one would think there would be MORE people looking. But on all those sites, there are way more people from the Midwest and other states than NYC, unless you are into African-American BBWs, as they make up the majority of NYC women posting ads on those sites.

Anyone in a major city who is willing to go to clubs or places where people "play" around other people have a much better chance than someone like me, who wants to keep all intimacy PRIVATE in a real relationship.

We are basically doomed to never finding anyone. I like to read the ads on Craigslist, and it is the same people - FOR YEARS - both the prostitutes and the legitimate people just trying to find someone with compatible sexuality.

Very depressing.

AT

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I am in a poly relationship, but am not the primary and looking for my true Dom. I am not an obese female...but I am over 30. All that being said, finding a Dom has been difficult. I keep going to events, everyone is partned up...it's depressing. I've been told that my Dom will find me when I least expect it...Fetlife and Whiplr are all I use.

Where are you located? I am a Dom in Minneapolis, MN that has been looking for a sub for some time now without much luck.

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 11:46 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content