Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Eric Cartwright

Anonymous
angry
I truly believe that flirt for 1 is nothing but a scam! I paid for a 6 month subscription unfortunately. 70$ ill never get back. For a bunch of fake girls trying to get you to sign up to a "prove your identity web site" which is just a phishing site trying to get your credit card info. Or cam girls in which you half to buy coins. So lame. Definitely NOT a dating or hook up site. DONT BE FOOLED. There playing off the emotions of desperate men looking for some attention. Instead they just take your money.

Nick from Melbourne

Anonymous
Flirt is operated by criminals in Ghana, Africa & they use criminals in India too. They start by sending you unsolicited emails asking if you're single then expect you to follow the link to their rip-off site where they expect your credit card details. Once you give them the details they keep charging your card even after your profile has been cancelled. The profiles aren't really & they try to get your Facebook info as well so they can attempt to reach your friends & rip them off.
I was lucky enough to be warned about them before I fell into the trap but I know someone who had to cancel their card & change their bank account number to avoid them repeatedly charging the account.
We all know a massive number of indians & Africans are criminals & are out to rip people off. They try to cover airline tickets & boat rides with people smugglers & visas just to enter respectable countries to rip their citizens off also.
If you get anywhere with any dating website it definitely won't be with flirt.com & that's certain.
Just read the pages of people saying the same thing as me in this forum right here.

anonymous

Anonymous
It took me an hour to realize it was a fake site. Half said in their profile they were from Deer Creek MN. lol that town has a population of 325. The pictures of the women and where they say they are from are all totally phony.

Bob

Anonymous
angry
Flirt
I am convinced there are no real women on there.
If you have a look at the profiles of 99 % of them u will see that the same parts of the profiles are filled out and nothing else.
The only parts that are filled in on most of them is
Body type, hair colour, eye colour, orientation, marital status, ethnic origin and a couple of others. They want to know all about you when you chat but give virtually nothing away about themselves. If you ask them a question they either ignore it or send back something that makes no sense. Save your money. Its a ripoff.

Anon

Anonymous
Same with me they wouldn't answer my questions.

Does anyone know where they get the pictures of women on flirt.com. I think most are fake and maybe a few are real. Just curious because couldn't they get sued for using someone's photo without permission. I signed up and paid for one month on this site but couldn't get anywhere with these women. They wouldn't answer questions directly they would only redirect you to other questions.

barry

Anonymous
probably russia and eastern europe as law enforcement is lax

JustMe77

Anonymous
I am a woman and just came across this website to try something new to meet a guy.

The sign up process was simple to get through and I put in info about me to make my profile a little more detailed. It never did ask me for payment information and I utilized the options on the site without paying. It did offer the option to pay from 2.99 to 29.99 for more views or something but I didn't bother.
I received a message from someone fairly quickly. Someone within 100 miles of me. And I replied to his message. However, after an hour went by, I checked the message thread and noticed that my message did not go through. I tried messaging him again, multiple times and other people as well, but to no avail. I am not sure why none of my messages will send but I find the sight completely pointless for me to use if I can't reply to anyone. I tried contacting the administrator but, so far, no response.

I suppose I'm back to my Google searches to find a better website to use because meeting people in person nowadays is so unlikely. Lol.

MisterEarp

Anonymous
Yup. Couple days ago I got kinda drunk and sad and wanted to try this site. Bought 1 month and now I can't deactivate even thou ive tried so many times. Cant get my card off and now it won't even work on anything else.

John zito

Anonymous
angry
this website is 100% ripoff.too many "promoted models" interfering with your use. Always trying to get you to watch them on cam. I got on this site because I want to hook up with someone, not sit there all day watching useless cam shows! the women that are not "promotional" are all fakes. As soon as you get to talking with them, all of a sudden they all say the same thing! "gotta go now". yet they are still online. there should be laws against sites like this. don't waste your money here. And also when I signed up, they already had a box checmarked for "premium dating" women with webcams! they charged my account $29.95 for this feature! when you call a number to complain, you get someone from India who can't understand what you are saying, and you can't understand them!

Promise

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I signed up to flirt.com last week after getting a number of email contacts from girls in my neighborhood. A week later and they now have seemed to disappear. I can't find their profiles and not one replied to my message after they sent me one first. This seems really strange. If you reach out to someone you think they would be interested enough to reply back.

I hope this is just a fluke. I plan on spending some time on the site tonight to see if I can find any more women I can contact.

John from the USA

This site is the BIGGEST SCAM ever.. Your not talking to real people... READ THE FINE PRINT.. There job is to keep you over your time so they can rebill you up to $40.00 dollars.. It say Trail period .99 cents.. But read the contract it allows them to charge you again if you don't cancel.. And they try to make that hard also.. After you do EVERYTHING to delete you account ONLINE.. Then you have to call them by phone.. They will send you a code then you have to sign in again and go through the process again this time adding the code..
When you call to cancel your account they will do all in their power to tell you about a 7 day free period at another site.. This is to keep you on the site you signed up for the time needed to bill you at the higher rate..
Don't take my word for it.. Try to cancel your account..
Also they tell you.. IF you sign back in for any reason your account is automatically renewed.. Which now means without your knowledge they will start billing you again.. TRUST me they figured out one thing.. NO ONE READS THE FINE PRINT!!!!!!!! I had to fight with the guy to cancel EVERYTHING.. He tried and tried and I asked him.. What do you NOT UNDERDTAND ABOUT THE WORD "CANCEL"..
Take this as a true warning before lesson.. It a scam.. OH>> this is how I figured it out.. Notice all the people that pop up in your area.. Ask them what part of the town they live in.. They never have a answer because they are all overseas running this scam..

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 01:32 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content