Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Is Flirt.com another scam site?

jerry

Anonymous
the luxembourg connection means scammers at work as its a hub of scammers to evade the law

Klaus

Anonymous
This is a total fake site.
I already remind them several times to delete my account, but nothing happens.
How i can get rid of this and is there no possibility to something against them?

thanks for help Klaus

BUK UK

Anonymous
The first thing that annoyed me was the fact that I could not contact the 27 yr old sexy site administrator despite her frequent messages. Alls I wanted to do was pay via paypal and not debit card as I do not use my cards on the internet. IMPOSSIBLE to contact... Lots of online *censored* contacting me but is it a scam? ... I suspect it is one of many similar templates of *censored* sites that try to claw your cash from 99c to 29.99 . I don't like the look of it at all and won't be wasting m time with it! Shame its not legit as it has potential to be a well organised dating website.... pity.

It’s me again.

Anonymous
tired
Razz
Quote by: Anonymous

I tried out Flirt and nothing good came from it. I talked to a number of women but when push came to shove no one ended up going out with me. All they did was want to talk. A few sent me photo's while we were texting but that is not much especially when I am paying good money every month for the privilege of speaking to other Flirt members.

I am in my thirties and I was talking to women in the same age bracket. Most were divorced so I am not sure what the issue is.

Does anyone know how to succeed on this site?

Thanx

I’ve not had any luck whatsoever o this site, just as so many others out there too much *censored*. I see postings of hot single horny women, then all they want to do is talk dirty! Just an FYI don’t ever try Local Milfs, that’s the biggest rip off site out there!

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:02 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content