Online Dating & Relationships Forums

IWantU is a total scam site, just so you know :)

JustLikeThis

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Yep, I agree. It is a total scam. Emails from girls who don't exist and your profile is posted on other sites such as milf and passion matures. They are out there to prey on people so beware. Was stupid enough to take out a 6 month subscription after supposedly receiving emails from women in my area on the site. As soon as I took out the subscription and replied to some of the emails the profiles disappeared or I did not receive a single reply. I anticipate it will be difficult to unsubscribe so I'm also having a bit of fun playing with them using an anonymous IP so they can't trace me but its annoying. Anyway, I have wasted my money - my advice: if you want to check out these sites set up a fake hotmail, gmail or yahoo account (as they do) and use an anonymous IP to access the site. Don't pay them any money or only subscribe for 3 days, but be aware that you may have to resort to drastic measures like cancelling your credit card to be rid of them.

I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD. I'm such an idiot. Why did I not see the red flags?

JustLikeThis

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Yep, I agree. It is a total scam. Emails from girls who don't exist and your profile is posted on other sites such as milf and passion matures. They are out there to prey on people so beware. Was stupid enough to take out a 6 month subscription after supposedly receiving emails from women in my area on the site. As soon as I took out the subscription and replied to some of the emails the profiles disappeared or I did not receive a single reply. I anticipate it will be difficult to unsubscribe so I'm also having a bit of fun playing with them using an anonymous IP so they can't trace me but its annoying. Anyway, I have wasted my money - my advice: if you want to check out these sites set up a fake hotmail, gmail or yahoo account (as they do) and use an anonymous IP to access the site. Don't pay them any money or only subscribe for 3 days, but be aware that you may have to resort to drastic measures like cancelling your credit card to be rid of them.

Also I got some emails threatening to take legal action for negligence for talking to a verified member and that to verify I needed to enter my card information or register for another site.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Cancel your card and details the Australia Federal Police along with ACCC and the Australia Federal Government are working cohesively together to shut this site down NO ONE SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS SITE as all the females are fake and internal investigations are continuing as to the possibility of criminal charges being laid on overseas SCAM operators and I WANT U are the head of our investigations

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:01 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content