Online Dating & Relationships Forums

A comprehensive review of Plenty Of Fish (POF) [3 out of 5 stars]

MrPeabody_hfx

Anonymous
angry
Quote by: Anonymous

I've never posted before, but agree with your rating of POF. I only caught on the last few days that when I searched for a specific age range and got all older results I saw that my search criteria had been changed.

When I asked POF what was happening,I got a reply which basically said I was "looking for a hookup". Marcus is playing GOD and he ain't.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email POF.com.

Users cannot contact or search for others who are more than 14 years older or younger than their own age (or +/- 9 years for those under age 22).

POF is all about relationships. We made this update because research has shown that almost all successful relationships occur between users within that age range. The majority of messages sent outside those age ranges were from users looking for hookups.

Anyone who tries to get around this rule will get deleted.

We appreciate your understanding, and hope you will use the search to find potential matches who interest you.

Need more help? Check out the Help Center for answers to all your questions:
http://www.pof.com/HelpCenter/helpcenter_faq.aspx

Regards,

Ashley M
POF Team
POF.com

As long as both parties are of legal age and improper language is not used, who do you think you are to impose your morality on PAYING *or non paying* customers? I met a girl on here who is 17 years younger before you cencored the search. We have been together over 10 years and married for more than 5 years.

All times are EST. The time is now 09:54 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content