Online Dating & Relationships Forums

TALKMATCH WINKS???

tex44

Anonymous
TalkMatch is nothing but a front for Ghana Scammers that post pictures of attractive prospects that are actually guys sitting on a dirt floor in a internet cafe using their laptop to pose as the person in the pictures. If you want to see how big of a business this is just type in Ghana scammers to your search bar and look at the 100's of pages that come up and most have photo's too.

When a profile known to be fraudulent is brought to the attention of them they choose to do nothing about it. Most of the pictures used in these profiles are stolen off the internet and are pictures belonging to people that don't even know of the theft. If you're suspicious of any picture being used Google has a good photo identifier just open Chrome and click on the word images at the very top and upload the image and it will check your image for you.

Don't join TalkMatch for the ridiculous price of 80.00 for 3 months that will automatically renew without giving you any notice whatsoever.

Angry Angry Angry

Charli

Forum User
Very interesting. I am a female, and a pretty decent looking one. Or so I am told. Very fit, active and picky, lol. I too have contacted a dozen or so that never answered back, never wanted to chat, and I found that a bit bizarre.

All that wink are supposedly just like me, non smoker, no alcohol, fitness nuts with similar lifestyle, etc. I was just using it mainly as a distraction to stay away from my toxic ex, who by the way, couldn't stay off the dating sites even after we had been together ten years. That's why I left the jerk.

Anyway, interesting subject thread and thought I would add my experience to it.

Mike from Buffalo

Anonymous
awake
I am a paid member and I still get these!,Could be someone trying to hack into system! It already happened to me on Zoosk! Don't give out any info that can be used against you! Just a warning!

anonymous

Anonymous
I got one today from Florida. 3000 miles away. Match.com is a scam too-so is our time. When you are not a paying member you get so many winks, flirts, views,etc. As soon as you start paying they stop.

Anonymous

Anonymous
awake
This talkmatch complaint site here is better equipped to meet people on I'm sure lol no joke soo uhh yea how is everybody today :-) Smile

nobody

Anonymous
confused
Same here. Many winks but they don't exist.....

alan

Anonymous
angry
Like everyone wrote before me. I pay for a site looking sincerely for a woman in my area and get these come ons from women out of state half my age. I'm a widower only trying to find a gram of happiness. Didn't 01 realize I was asking for to much!!

nonya

Anonymous
Talkmatch is definitely from a different domain than Match but is owned by Match. I believe it handles messages sent from members of another dating site but Match is hiding something because they will not reveal the real answer about what this TalkMatch really is. You receive emails, likes, and winks from TalkMatch in your regular email but they do not show up in your actual Match Online notifications. They are all scammers do not open them as they send your email out to the sender.
Any and all social media sites have trolls that are luring individuals in to give them email addresses. They sell these addresses to Advertisers which are actually hackers. But Match is one of the front domains for this scheme.
If something seems to good to be true..............

Maybe 99% are scams but....

Anonymous
I admit this is probably a match.com scam as the men I see on this function are "too good to be true". Before I thought to research it and saw the scam aspect of it, I searched the Match.com website by username and darned if one came up, a real man.

What the hell?

This scam thing is real....I have a close friend (not as close after she fell for the scam, another site, as she insisted the woman "loved her". My friend isn't very bright.

So, is there any possibility that some of these might just be hidden profiles?

Thanks, karen

Karen

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I GOT THE SAME STUFF AS WELL, TONS OF INTERESTS, TONS OF WINKS, BUT WHEN I JOINED (BIG MISTAKE) I GOT NOTHING BUT A FEW HERE AND THERE. THEY GO OUT OF THE AREA I REQUESTED AND NOW GETTING THE "TALKMATCH" CRAP.

DON'T JOIN - IT IS A RIP OFF

I'm on a couple of other dating sites and match.com definitely is the worst in terms of viable prospects, even given their volume.

Plenty of Fish still comes through as a reliable, solid site. (at least for me)

All times are EST. The time is now 01:59 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content