Online Dating & Relationships Forums

TALKMATCH WINKS???

Yaba Daba doooo

Anonymous
Talkmatch.com is a double email system, that puts a persons nickname on their email address, for when they send you an email. That way you don't end up with their real email address. When you try to search the site for the person (nickname) and it says the user doesn't exist, it means the person has gone into hiding, could be for nefarious reasons, or they are having problems with someone else. Avoid these like the plague. Yes, like most people on dating sites, they need to do their homework and read the literature. It explains everything in detail. AND YES, always use extreme caution when on a dating site. There are lots of scammers. Stick close to home when searching and educate yourself. About auto payments, it explains that too in the literature. Good luck!

Sam

Anonymous
giggly
Hi Everyone,

I have received the same "talkmatch" emails; the scammers really do a close up look at your pictures and mimic its' most intimate features. This what was sent to me a few minutes ago:

"Sam,

Thanks for the response.

Hmmmm...interesting combination of skill sets...were you a PJ? I work at PACOM...what do you do now?

Sorry if I came across rabid...I had a lovely "Hawaiian Biathlon" day of hours of shooting and hours of surfing. Now a Belgian beer and good sleep.

Do you like Alphas? I swear we can be nice.

There is something about your smile...have you been told it is a little smirky? Not in a bad way, but kinda like you are amused by your surroundings.

I'm good, salt water and gun powder cleansed me.

Aloha,
Heather"

Cborrelli

Anonymous
angry
I GOT THE SAME STUFF AS WELL, TONS OF INTERESTS, TONS OF WINKS, BUT WHEN I JOINED (BIG MISTAKE) I GOT NOTHING BUT A FEW HERE AND THERE. THEY GO OUT OF THE AREA I REQUESTED AND NOW GETTING THE "TALKMATCH" CRAP.

DON'T JOIN - IT IS A RIP OFF

me

Anonymous
Who are these talkmatch people? Weird, getting flirts from girls that seem to young. I didn't sign up for talkmatch, I was sold out by match DOT com. Blah blah message me at talkmatch dot com. One was a police bait girl, trying to get me to meet her at some scummy motel occupied by about 100 police officers. Another one from Ghana, I had to ask her almost a dozen times if she was an identity thief. She was as it turned out, Interpol grabbed her 48 hours later. Strange place

Anonymous

Anonymous
I recently joined Match.com (5 days now on the site). I am a female.

I have been receiving these TalkMatch.com winks also. No replies if you do send an email or wink back. Most are out of state too. Some are even woman. I am looking for a GUY (not a woman) in the area I live. I am receiving winks and emails from woman too! OMG ......

Very disappointed. Lots of winks, likes and a e-mails to entice you to join. Then the Match in-house team takes over to make you think there are lots of good looking guys to pick from and sends the roll of winks and e-mails. Not a chance. These guys don't even exist.

I feel it is a scam also. I will dispute with my credit card. Not going to pay for fake profiles and a complete waste of my time.

match customer

Anonymous
talk match is bogus, when I get them, just delete them,wtf

Robb H

Anonymous
I've found scammers at both of the sites I've used, but I must admit Match.com has more than it's share of scammers and game players..........
TALKMATCH communicators seldom are real.........
They tend to be younger than you specify, and their profiles don't exist when you try to find them. It's a one time contact and they're gone and Match.com does nothing about this.
By the way women are as bad about all this as they guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robb

ugetnohelp

Anonymous
angry
Friend I have been dealing with this issue for nearly six weeks now it's not going to get any better, you will also get no help or answers from natch.com customer support, I've tried I got absolutely nothing, the support tech talked me in a big circle and I got nothing so you have to get your money's worth on your own ok,what I have done is when I receive all those favorites,winks,and interested from talkmatch I enjoy the profile picture because every single one has been beautiful and then I email the profile telling it how much I do not believe that they are real. Then focus on the profiles on your site,there are clues as to what profiles are real and fakes.Think about all the woman you know or have met,they are pretty direct when it comes to things they want if say for instance the height of the male they are looking for if it says 3 foot to8 foot does that sound like something a real woman hunting for her perfect mate would say, hell no they would tell you say 5-6 to 6 foot, think about it they are not looking for a midget and they are not looking for Lurch. Clue #2 woman care about a man having a job, if in the employment slot is empty or says it doesn't matter they are lying, if you make contact you can use that as bait to find out if they are legit or a employee of the website.trust me friend I have lived this fine tuned scam for six weeks, my dumb ass signed up for three months in advance there are real woman wanting relationships on this website you just have to work to find them! Good luck and don't fall victim to there money pit scam,you will see theywant you to pay for everything,

Jhnrgrn@gmail.com

Anonymous
embarrassed
It is very difficult to find a way to navigate intelligently. Very few if any. locals" and my email messages don't go to the named account (s). I have become very frustrated. This is not FUN!!##!!!#!

AJ

Anonymous
And don't forget the ones that direct you to a Gmail address in their profile. I got picked up by "Russian brides" on 3 occasions this way. The first one really sucked me in. Geez that hurt

All times are EST. The time is now 11:20 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content