Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Fling.com is fake and a waste of time

Truth B Told

Anonymous
I am good looking, young and successful. I paid for a membership and honestly wasted my time. The ratio of men to woman on this site must be 50 to 1. So many fake profiles...it worst than Tagged.
Save you time and your money and avoid this site at all cost.

swimmer

Anonymous
I couldn't agree more. I was on fling for 3 months and have nothing to show for it except wasted time.

Btw what is Tagged?

Anonymous

Anonymous
I was contacted by Fling.com I guess from info they obtained from other data bases. The photos they presented were fabulous and they all supposedly had messages wanting to meet. After browsing for a few days I decided to join to check out all these messages waiting in my inbox. After joining and opening all the messages, I discovered that the messages had come from the site telling me to contact these women because I had indicated a likeness for them. None of these women had sent messages and after being a member for 2 weeks, I have not received "one" message from any member. Maybe it's because I'm black because I can't think of any other reason. I'm fairly good looking, financially stable and wrote a decent profile with pictures. I would like to think I have not joined a biased site but my experience the first few weeks has caused me concern. If the next few week are the same, I'll just bite the bullet, take my losses and learn from my stupidity.

Amanda

Anonymous
Fling.com is a scam. It has been operating still despite all the reports that were raised against them. I think it would be appropriate if next time, you consult on forums like this before you pay for anything. One should try dating offline again.

samantha

Anonymous
Yeah, what is Tagged? Is it a better site? I guess the more important question is, is it legit? I haven’t tried Fling.com yet and by the looks of it, thank goodness I did not!

Jon McCreary

Anonymous
My experience was signing up for a 1 month membership, cancelling after 28 days and then having a full 6 month membership charged to my card 2 days later. The customer service rep, who no doubt has the exact same conversation all day long, stated that it was a non-refundable membership. He insisted that I had accessed the account that day (true) and purchased a 6 month membership (fraudulent claim). He further stated that the only avenue available to me for getting a refund would be to arrange a conference call with a bank representative.

My credit card company has informed me that this conference call is not something which is going to happen, but that nonetheless it is likely that I will get my money back once I contact the fraud department when they open at 6am. Stay away from this company at all costs!!!!!!

bob

Anonymous
older topic on fling can be found here on this website ..all dead and fake accounts .complete waste of time

rich

Anonymous
i tried it for a week and found it was all dead and dormant profiles just to scam guys of their honestly earned money.. none of them had logged in for aeons

bill

Anonymous
the outfit that owns fling owns 7500 other date sites .its the numbers game for them as bogus sites get outed

All times are EST. The time is now 01:19 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content