Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

๐Ÿ˜  avoid it like the plague

Anonymous
Not unless you just want to meet people for sex. Stupidly I believed it was where I could meet a man for a meaningful relationship/friendship..... oh was I wrong all people on this site want is someone to lie on there backs at the click of there fingers everyone I spoke to wanted to meet for sex after 20 minutes of chatting ... I'm not the most confident woman to begin with and I know I'm sad , pathetic and lonely .... but I also know I'm worth more than that!!!

Marcus

Anonymous
brainy
Tried Badoo, not bad, but many women will not even respond, anycase it is not fake site.

Q

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Is this not a good side at all. 10 of 14 women I've communicated are from Ghana. Even though they state they're from the US or from New York. And then they went to sky. And a 233 area comes out. And then I realized they are from Ghana. Do not waste your money guys

anyone from ghana is a MALE NIGERIAN criminal ,no genuine women there as theyre too poor to even own a PC let alone a net connection

Yes because all the women in Ghana are poor...

NN

Anonymous
Never ever install this scam application and never give your credit card details to them. Even after you delete the payments from your profile and uninstall the app, they keep charging you! Stay away, very bad application.

Dating - Ew

Anonymous
Well said! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Exclamation ...you must be joking...is it a good site????? yes it is.....for the many scammers,fakes and NO-BODIES tah can be applied into the site

It is totally manipulative and you are the one person who is paying the salaries of the people who can pretend to be 'enticements'

don't be a fool...engage with reality...don't pay a cent or a penny....Badoo is a waste of time, money...........jennifers and Sues' and several others of low educational values.. do NOT exist...they are in place to encourage you to pay more money

take on Plenty of Fish...you will encounter many freaks & fakes & thickos but it's cheaper,therefore of greater cost effectiveness...an expensive thicko is still a thicko nomatter what the result...it's cheaper to get something for nothing than to get nothing for 20bucks...the thicko's amoungst us will not comprehend that but who cares about them.....

remember, engage with reality you are better off out of a relationship than IN a figment of SOMEONE ELSE'S....

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 05:59 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content