Online Dating & Relationships Forums

BE2 scam. received an email from a solicitor representing b2

Norway

Anonymous
The Danish Consumer Ombudsman has requested that the authorities in Luxembourg ensure that consumers – prior to entering into a subscription – are clearly informed that the subscription is automatically extended. Additionally, Be2 shall comply with consumers’ cancellations sent via email.

https://www.consumereurope.dk/nyheder/forbrugereuropa/indhold-consumereurope/news/2019/the-danish-consumer-ombudsman-luxembourgish-dating-website-is-misleading-consumers/

unhappy

Anonymous
moody
me too!!! i chose 1 x month for $29 and they took $299 from my card!! after numorous emais to them to cancel
(i had already told the bank, got it reversed thank goodness), they sent me a threatnening email to pay or they would get my details from my ip address and take baylef action. after emails back and forth telling them i tried to cancel the next day due to the high amount of money taken from my card, but after 6 weeks they are still sending me emails to pay or else. i was considering paying them on paypal, but i couldnt do it that way and luckily i have seen this forum and i am not going to worry, as it is stressing me out!!

FEELING CHEATED

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

The Danish Consumer Ombudsman has requested that the authorities in Luxembourg ensure that consumers – prior to entering into a subscription – are clearly informed that the subscription is automatically extended. Additionally, Be2 shall comply with consumers’ cancellations sent via email.

https://www.consumereurope.dk/nyheder/forbrugereuropa/indhold-consumereurope/news/2019/the-danish-consumer-ombudsman-luxembourgish-dating-website-is-misleading-consumers/

today i have received an invoice from the creditor to paid EUR239.40.
since the beginning i tried to cancel but failed.

FEELING CHEATED

Anonymous

me too!!! i chose 1 x month for $29 and they took $299 from my card!! after numorous emais to them to cancel
(i had already told the bank, got it reversed thank goodness), they sent me a threatnening email to pay or they would get my details from my ip address and take baylef action. after emails back and forth telling them i tried to cancel the next day due to the high amount of money taken from my card, but after 6 weeks they are still sending me emails to pay or else. i was considering paying them on paypal, but i couldnt do it that way and luckily i have seen this forum and i am not going to worry, as it is stressing me out!!

huhuhuhuhu.. me too. now am a bit worried if they send me legal letter for the outstanding amount i have to pay to them. I have to pay EUR239.40. huhhuhuhuuhu am a bit scared.

JDR

Anonymous
Has anyone in this forum throughout the years had any follow up from any solicitors? Or have most people ended up paying? please help!

Nnme

Anonymous

Has anyone in this forum throughout the years had any follow up from any solicitors? Or have most people ended up paying? please help!

Yeah, i'm in the same situation too

eric

Anonymous
nobody but fools pay them

Anonymous

Anonymous
angry
Report these guys to your federal trade Commission- the more they are reported then maybe we will get a resolution to our complaints. This website is a disgrace

All times are EST. The time is now 07:33 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content