Online Dating & Relationships Forums

BE2 scam. received an email from a solicitor representing b2

Norway

Anonymous
The Danish Consumer Ombudsman has requested that the authorities in Luxembourg ensure that consumers – prior to entering into a subscription – are clearly informed that the subscription is automatically extended. Additionally, Be2 shall comply with consumers’ cancellations sent via email.

https://www.consumereurope.dk/nyheder/forbrugereuropa/indhold-consumereurope/news/2019/the-danish-consumer-ombudsman-luxembourgish-dating-website-is-misleading-consumers/

unhappy

Anonymous
moody
me too!!! i chose 1 x month for $29 and they took $299 from my card!! after numorous emais to them to cancel
(i had already told the bank, got it reversed thank goodness), they sent me a threatnening email to pay or they would get my details from my ip address and take baylef action. after emails back and forth telling them i tried to cancel the next day due to the high amount of money taken from my card, but after 6 weeks they are still sending me emails to pay or else. i was considering paying them on paypal, but i couldnt do it that way and luckily i have seen this forum and i am not going to worry, as it is stressing me out!!

All times are EST. The time is now 05:07 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content