Online Dating & Relationships Forums

BE2 scam. received an email from a solicitor representing b2

ang

Anonymous
Hi ,  I am from singapore. Pls do not subscribe to BE.sg.
I am saying this again not to let anymore people fall for it.

Under the contractual agreement, there is a  " auto renewal " subscription fees which you cannot stop.Once you subscript, your nightmare might start.

The advertising rate and the deduction amount also varies .Felllow singaporean, pls do not subscribe.

john

Anonymous
change your email and cancel your card .its easy to get rid of them in actual fact ..you never signed a written contract

Greg

Anonymous
indescribable
I too took out trial and only set up the most skeletal profile for a stickybeak. Instantly got multiple hits all from beautiful young women all asking for my email straight away. Tried to cancel account but no joy. Now have the same threatening emails from them, it is in the contract you agreed to yada yada as well as debt collection agency threats. They want $418 Aus for something I never used. Dodgy mob stay well clear. Will see what progresses.

DR

Anonymous
hopeful
Hi all, I've been threatened with solicitors too by B2, they say I have until this Thursday to pay next 6 month subscription, what should I do?? When signing up which I did I can't remember if I gave them my home address, do they look for your home address when signing up? I want to cancel my account with B2, should I pay this bill?? What happens if I don't pay?? Please help.

bert

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hi all, I've been threatened with solicitors too by B2, they say I have until this Thursday to pay next 6 month subscription, what should I do?? When signing up which I did I can't remember if I gave them my home address, do they look for your home address when signing up? I want to cancel my account with B2, should I pay this bill?? What happens if I don't pay?? Please help.

are you for real?? pay them for the rest of your life you silly fool ..you deserve to be scammed

Annon

Anonymous
Do you have any update about what happened?

Quote by: Anonymous

I think many of you have heart b2, it;s so far the biggest mistake I have ever made with online dating site.
I paid 5 CDN for a first month tryout, then I found this site is a crap so I stopped using it. After 1 month, I found my creditcard bill has shown a amount of 179CDN, I looked it up and found it was charged by be2 for a regular membership monthly fee. I called my creditcard company told them this was an unauthorized transaction so I got my money back. HERE COMES THE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever since then, b2 has been reacting as a super professional worldwide dating chain company(compare to their reluctance of writing back to me on how to cancel my membership, I wrote them many emails but didn;t get any email back, they have no customer service phone number either). I received this wanrning email said I have till what date to pay my outstanding amount with b2. I was almost going to send it, but then I searched google and found there are soooooooo many cases exactly like mine hanging there. Now I knew it;s a scam and I felt lucky that I didn;t send the money.
HERE COMES SOLICITOR!!!!!!!!
This morning as Feb 5th, 2013, 2 month since I last talked to be2 people. I received this letter from a solicitor claims to represent b2 and asking me to pay my membership fee by Feb 21 this month.
Here is the email I received. /
Is there anyone else has same issue with a solicitor involved?
What should I do with it? Can I just ignor it?
I need urgent advice!!!!!!!!!

ed

Anonymous
see a genuine solicitor to send them a message to fend them off as their solicitor is all waffle ..they have to take you to court first to get an enforcement notice before sending in BS debt collectors..nobody ever gets taken to court if they fail to send money .theyre fraudsters trying it on

Mz

Anonymous
determined
I have also recieved email from them threatening with debt collectors. So I posted very descriptive review of the company on Truspilot:

''"Less than a one star review plus money extortioning
While ago I have joined the afiliated (truelifepartners.co.uk)) site and have shortly realised that it has a lot of fake profile and decided to cancel my account - this was well before my 'trial' has expired and automatic renewal would be applied.

I have completely forgotten about this website until quite a few months after, I realised that I have been charged quite large sum of money and at the time my finances were bit down which has resulted in financial struggles. I investigated with my bank and it has come to light that they have been charging me smaller amounts all the way through withouth me realising.

I have send email to their customer service disputing the contract and demanding all the information records they have on me (GDPR) - I am lucky to work in adult education industry and have quite good understanding of legal systems and my own rights.

They have refused to comply with GDPR and have dismissed me simply saying go to police.

My bank has advised me to change my bank card so that they can not charge any more money.

I thought that was it, say good bye to money they took so far and moved on.

But no! Now they have send email threatening to send debt collection to retrieve funds that they were not able to take from me!

Guess what? That is called money extortion and it is illegal, it is criminal offence. They have been informed on three occasions I wish to cancel my account :
1- initially by myself when I decided the site is not for me
2- by myself via email asking for information they hold on me informing them I have cancelled my account
3- by my bank disputing charges they have made

Now I'm not the one to take it lying down - I will now get police involved as well as I have collected all the evidence to present to European Commision and claim all of my money back

To add on, through out all of this period I have not once recieved email or any form of notification that my membership will be automatically renewed and informed me that if I wish to cancel how much time I have left before automatic renewal. The only communication I had from them was to rebuff my queries, to demand money they could no longer take automatically and to threaten me with debt collectors"

Surprisingly they have responded to review asking me to get in touch to resolve the issue. I am debating whether I should or should I simply just proceed and report then for money extortion?

Anon

Anonymous
angry
Hi
They have changed their name to Paidwings solicitors address is a back alley in Munich
They have no jurisdiction in UK or other countries worldwide
I also found website to be misleading and full of fake profiles
Ignore them they are scammers
If you search the solicitors name it brings you to this page

ed

Anonymous
they have to go to court first to get an injunction before sending in debt collectors and for such a small amount would be quite expensive for them .and they are outside of many countries it would be very difficult for them to do this in your country ....so take no notice of debt collectors threat ..its all BS from the stables

they are the worst of the worst

All times are EST. The time is now 06:09 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content