Online Dating & Relationships Forums

BE2 scam. received an email from a solicitor representing b2

Anonymous

Anonymous
Be2 is a total scan joined for 1 month then charged for 1 year membership. Very difficult to communicate, blast you with lots of prospects but these are fake total waste of time.

Anon

Anonymous
Hello,
I'm reading through some of the comments on this thread, & this morning I've received yet another threatening email from this company. I joined in early 2017, don't even remember my password for the site, just signed up for what I thought was 5euro at the time. I've stopped replying to any email their representatives are sending me as they are saying I owe them 270euro. Any help/advice appreciated thanks ✌

jack

Anonymous
just change your email address if you can and whatever you don dont send them any money as its all cow manure threats...they bulk mail all old ex customers every few months to scare them into sending some money again and again ..once they have your details they will never stop pestering you .they are con men of the worst kind

Adrian R. S.

Anonymous
grossedout
Advertised as 59 RON (12 EUR) per month, after one month increased to 300 RON. No payment information whatsoever available after registering. You are notified (in small font BELOW the payment section of the page) of the 300 RON renewal (i checked this trying to open another account), but if you miss it, after completing the payment you can't see any payment information anywhere. No dates, no amounts. You can cancel only after handsigning a request, scanning it and sending it through email 7 days prior to a payment. You can complain but you are not refunded. In the Settings section you just see a message saying that details about your account will be available after a few days after opening, this message stays there forever. I can't believe this site operates legally in Europe and nobody can shut it down!!!

bob

Anonymous
write back saying you will take them to court for fraud ..solicitors letter registered if you can find an address for them

JC

Anonymous
angry
Hi I am relieved to find this site and realise we are not alone. My friend joined B2 for a short time over a year ago, then tried to close the account with huge difficulty...thought he was successful but then found amounts continued to be deducted. He had to close his credit card to stop it...then has had several threatening emails from the German solicitor which he continues to ignore. Initial legal advice is to ignore it as it is very unclear how it would be progressed through court here, and whether they would even bother for an amount much less than $1000. Really sickening to prey upon people who may be vulnerable.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:55 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content