Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Bruce

Anonymous
Hi everyone,
I too have been victim to these low life's ,
briefly last June I visited be2 website paid 5 euro , about 2 weeks later cancelled as I thought , until hot email last week saying I owe 190 euro & the same threat as per usual of solicitors & debt collectors , was a bit worried first , but lucky for me I had cancelled card I subscribed with a few months ago because of another scam, so they they be2 now couldn't debit this , so I replied the other day saying that someone else used my card & details & this person that did so was a juvenile(I while really I made this up ) & said they had been cauntiioed , but I get another email today still requesting payment , so I got this number 01 8797620 it's ecc Ireland they deal with this type of problem so calling them tommorow & would advise everybody else to do same , also my advice to everyone else is to firstly report this to your bank they are very helpfull in these situations & usually refund you the money & issue you with a new card , I will update on my progress with ecc Ireland , spread the word about these be2 leeches.

jock

Anonymous
its best just to ignore it as phone calls will ensure more threats..cancel card and email address and sleep well

Irene Rossouw

Anonymous
angry
I signed up with BE2 more than 2 years ago, on a $9.95 per month special. I really didn't like the sight, the matches they sent me were not at all what I had specified I was looking for, and many of them were overseas. I decided to cancel about 2 weeks after joining. The next thing I find $316 deducted from my bank account, plus more funds pending! I went to see my bank straight away and put a stop to any further transfers. Then today, nearly 2 and a half years later, I receive a letter from Australian Receivables Limited, "advising" me that I need to pay up or legal action will be taken! I have a fair mind to take this matter to the media. It is disgusting how this company uses false advertising to suck in and exploit people. Advice please, should I bin this letter, or should I contact them and give them hell?

sid

Anonymous
was it an email or letter to your address? .they have to go to court first and as theyre overseas its unlikely to happen .just ignore and ditch email addy

LPB

Anonymous
angry
Hi All,
Last summer I joined be2 for a trial period of 1 month for 5 euro. I found the website to be full of what looked like fake profile and model shot photos so based on this I decided not to visit the site again. I didnt contact the company to cancel my subscription in time and I later foind a charge of 179euro on my credit card. When I contacted the "company" to cancel my subscription which I didnt not realise would renew for a premium membership....which I would never select if I chose myself. Anyway 2 days after I sent that email I feceived what I considered to be a treatening and intimating email demanding 190euro from me. As the first charge was in july 2017 I doubt I can reverse this charge on my cc however do I need to contact my bank to ensure no further charges are taken? Also who do I report these scammers too? I see someone posted about ecc?

LPB

Anonymous
determined
Quote by: Anonymous

Hi everyone,
I too have been victim to these low life's ,
briefly last June I visited be2 website paid 5 euro , about 2 weeks later cancelled as I thought , until hot email last week saying I owe 190 euro & the same threat as per usual of solicitors & debt collectors , was a bit worried first , but lucky for me I had cancelled card I subscribed with a few months ago because of another scam, so they they be2 now couldn't debit this , so I replied the other day saying that someone else used my card & details & this person that did so was a juvenile(I while really I made this up ) & said they had been cauntiioed , but I get another email today still requesting payment , so I got this number 01 8797620 it's ecc Ireland they deal with this type of problem so calling them tommorow & would advise everybody else to do same , also my advice to everyone else is to firstly report this to your bank they are very helpfull in these situations & usually refund you the money & issue you with a new card , I will update on my progress with ecc Ireland , spread the word about these be2 leeches.

this there any update on what ecc said? did you report the company?

I would be up for doing this also if it helps stop other people getting duped by this scam of a company!!!

jeff

Anonymous
these guys are the worst of the worst so its very unlikely they would enforce any debt as they would be laughed out of court ..the terrible feedback online would be brought to the courts notice .even on wikipedia as they've been scamming for years

LPB

Anonymous
confused
Quote by: Anonymous

these guys are the worst of the worst so its very unlikely they would enforce any debt as they would be laughed out of court ..the terrible feedback online would be brought to the courts notice .even on wikipedia as they've been scamming for years

If only I had done a little research instead of clicking on a stupid button.

scamed be2

Anonymous
I too have been done by these f**k head scum, i joined mid 2017 after a few days realised it was a scam went through the long stupid process with faxing and bingo got my cancellation conformation to easy. wrong they still took my money. Cancelled card the bank said they can fight to get my money back but i was just happy to get a new card all fixed wrong again. Dec 17 they tried again got bounced back to them.Jan 18 get email about bounced attempt to rip more money off me haha and the same threats we all seem to be getting.I now have the threating email i was waiting on so i now im going to vcat here in vic re page 8 this forum with success. i have cancelled the email address i was using, only way they can get to me is old fashioned mail to my home address.
My advise is to cancell all your info you have given them keep what they have sent you and contact local consumer board in your state and country as this scam seems to be world wide good luck to you all, will keep you posted how i go

cheers

All times are EST. The time is now 06:35 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content