Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

eddy

Anonymous
plenty of scam victims on youtube report on them

complaints since 2012 ....use due diligance before joinging a date site and handing over card details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dl55UEWWUw

eddy

Anonymous
No problem dealing with this bunch of arsewipes, just cut your credit card in half, get a new one, if you get a threatening e-mail like I did, go tell them to suck *censored*, they can't do *censored* or do anything, just change your credit card number..most important... move!

eddy

Anonymous
I agree that most of these dating sites are a big Scam , luckily I never paid them a cent.People must be aware and stop filling up the crooks pockets......The best sites are the ones for free and then it is up to the member not to give in to scammers asking for money, airtime or your whatsapp number.Dont even chat with anyone on skype because they will blackmail you.

James

Anonymous
I have had a email of them saying they are getting deat collectors to come but I wanted it only a month then I cancelled payment with PayPal what should I do

James

Anonymous
I've sent them meany email requesting to cancel account but they haven't replied please help

bob

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I've sent them meany email requesting to cancel account but they haven't replied please help

cancel card and get new number then they cant take any more cash .they will drag it out till the end of time given the chance

Terry

Anonymous
blank
Yes, same experience with Be2 dataing. I have received an leagal claim of just about 12 times the "membership fee" for not having paid the membership fee after having not used the service for these 12 months (changed the credit card). You see I wanted to cancel the Be2 service due them simply not having delivered the said Be2 service to me. Dating partners often appeared to me to be just fakes. I did not find any reasonable possiblity got me yo to contact Be2 Dating to cancel my order with them - i.e. no response to various enquiries made to wanting to cancel. Instead, after that, I could no longer even log back in again to my profile again - but rather just shut out (i.e. password and username no longer working and no opportunity to recet). The company's leagal name and address is: BE2 S.A.R.L c/o Interim Justitia GmbH BE2 S.A.R.L. Pallaswiesnstrasse 180-182, 64293 Darmstadt, GERMANY. I have no launced a criminal investigation to the company, based on me sustepecting them of economical fraud.

Maggie Cumby

Forum User
I have been scammed on this site. They took 239 from my credit card. I cancelled the subscription by sending them a fax with my signature as requested by be2.
I received a letter yesterday from them and they are going too take another 240 $ from my credit card.
This is a big scam. I will not pay them!! So ridiculous. I'm so upset 😭!

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:57 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content