Online Dating & Relationships Forums

BE2 scam. received an email from a solicitor representing b2

al

Anonymous
you cant contact them as they want to keep on scamming punters ..if you can read the above and act accordingly is all you can do..if people keep keep on acting like sheep they deserve to get scammed endlessly until they die

Anonymous7729

Anonymous
sick
Hey guys, I also had been scammed by BE2 in Singapore, recently when I realized that I been duped. I immediately called up the bank to terminate my card and issue me a brand new one. I also filed a Dispute Report with the bank to reclaim the $309.12 stolen by the dating site. A few weeks after reclaiming the money, BE2 raised up the debt to approximately $327.82 and called up Bun and Bradstreet (Singapore) and the Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau (SCCCool via a letter I just received on the debt's information and its adverse consequences for 6 years. I hope these BE2 guys would stop harassing me and stop asking me to pay up that money for a service I had been duped by and wished that I had learned sooner.

Moo

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hey guys, I also had been scammed by BE2 in Singapore, recently when I realized that I been duped. I immediately called up the bank to terminate my card and issue me a brand new one. I also filed a Dispute Report with the bank to reclaim the $309.12 stolen by the dating site. A few weeks after reclaiming the money, BE2 raised up the debt to approximately $327.82 and called up Bun and Bradstreet (Singapore) and the Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau (SCCCool via a letter I just received on the debt's information and its adverse consequences for 6 years. I hope these BE2 guys would stop harassing me and stop asking me to pay up that money for a service I had been duped by and wished that I had learned sooner.

Hi, I have exactly the same experience as you, so what is the latest? How do you resolve it?

Murph

Anonymous
sick
I foolishly joined this website last Wednesday. I thought I was signing a 24 month contract with MONTHLY payments of €19.99, whereas they took 1 lump payment of €180. I immediately emailed them & have done so several times since. No reply!!! I cancelled my Bank card so at least they can't take any more money. Does anyone know if my Bank can recall the payment of €179.76? If so, is it worth it, seeing as they will probably start sending me Solicitors letters.

I will send several emails to cancel any future membership. Any more advice? Thanks

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:48 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content