Online Dating & Relationships Forums

BE2 scam. received an email from a solicitor representing b2

al

Anonymous
you cant contact them as they want to keep on scamming punters ..if you can read the above and act accordingly is all you can do..if people keep keep on acting like sheep they deserve to get scammed endlessly until they die

Anonymous7729

Anonymous
sick
Hey guys, I also had been scammed by BE2 in Singapore, recently when I realized that I been duped. I immediately called up the bank to terminate my card and issue me a brand new one. I also filed a Dispute Report with the bank to reclaim the $309.12 stolen by the dating site. A few weeks after reclaiming the money, BE2 raised up the debt to approximately $327.82 and called up Bun and Bradstreet (Singapore) and the Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau (SCCCool via a letter I just received on the debt's information and its adverse consequences for 6 years. I hope these BE2 guys would stop harassing me and stop asking me to pay up that money for a service I had been duped by and wished that I had learned sooner.

Moo

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hey guys, I also had been scammed by BE2 in Singapore, recently when I realized that I been duped. I immediately called up the bank to terminate my card and issue me a brand new one. I also filed a Dispute Report with the bank to reclaim the $309.12 stolen by the dating site. A few weeks after reclaiming the money, BE2 raised up the debt to approximately $327.82 and called up Bun and Bradstreet (Singapore) and the Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau (SCCCool via a letter I just received on the debt's information and its adverse consequences for 6 years. I hope these BE2 guys would stop harassing me and stop asking me to pay up that money for a service I had been duped by and wished that I had learned sooner.

Hi, I have exactly the same experience as you, so what is the latest? How do you resolve it?

Murph

Anonymous
sick
I foolishly joined this website last Wednesday. I thought I was signing a 24 month contract with MONTHLY payments of €19.99, whereas they took 1 lump payment of €180. I immediately emailed them & have done so several times since. No reply!!! I cancelled my Bank card so at least they can't take any more money. Does anyone know if my Bank can recall the payment of €179.76? If so, is it worth it, seeing as they will probably start sending me Solicitors letters.

I will send several emails to cancel any future membership. Any more advice? Thanks

Anonymous

Anonymous
I am hoping this helps in some way to put you in contact with the right people, my situation is a little bit different where I had never actually signed up or even heard of the site until I was contacted out of the blue by Be2 and a Collections Agency based out of Australia. I believe my email address was sold to the company or a third party subsidiary and my social information collected from networking sites.

I have read a lot of the replies below and can see enough examples to back up the added issues that did not line up for me when dealing with these people. Below is just a list of the things that were not correct in my supposed account and how I went about reporting these fraudsters. I am still in a battle with them to finalise the outstanding amounts but they have confirmed my account has been closed and no further subscriptions are listed in my name.

Here is a list of links to the Boards I submitted formal complaints to, I suggest you do the same and keep all communications and names. At the bottom you will find a list of useful links on company information and management/directors.

SEND COMPLAINTS TO THE BELOW OR FIND THE RELATED IN YOUR COUNTRY:
ACCC – Australian Consumer Complaints Commission - https://www.accc.gov.au/
Consumer Rights and Industry Ombudsman – Australia
International Complaints Board – www.complaintsboard.com
ECC – European Consumer Centre - http://cecluxembourg.lu/complaint-form/?lang=en
CSSF - Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) (reclamation@cssf.lu)
European Union for Consumer Affairs - https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/consumers/resolve-your-consumer-complaint_en

My last email response from and in reply to them as below (its been over a month and about 25 emails so far):

to: *************@gmail.com
date: Wed, May 23, 2018 at 5:19 PM

Hello *Name Withheld*,

Thanks for your message.

Using the e-mail address ************@gmail.co , a 6 month membership to our chargeable Premium service was purchased on 09/09/2017 for $239.76.

This membership was renewed on 09/03/2018 for the standard 6 month membership.

The e-mail address was confirmed via our security check and the service was used for sending messages.

Furthermore, your credit card details and the IP address were saved in our system at the time of purchase.

If you believe that your credit card was misused by a third-party, you should report this to your local police department without delay.

Please send us a copy of the official police report which proves the card misuse to allow us to close this case.

If you cannot provide us with this report, please pay off the outstanding amount in full as soon as possible.

With regards,

Martin Bell
be2 Claims Management

Email: collections@be2.com

to: be2 collections <collections@be2.com>
cc: au.international@ucc.net.au,
sms@ucc.net.au
date: Fri, May 25, 2018 at 6:33 AM

Good Morning Martin,

Per the last communications I sent to both Be2 and UCC collections agency, no payments will be made from me as I have no idea how or why there is even an account set up in my name. I have tried on multiple occasions now to ensure this account is cancelled and no further subscription is in my name but am getting nowhere. I do not live in Australia and would have literally no reason to use your service, no payments will be made and I have advised my financial institution as well as PayPal not to authorise any payments to this company at this time.

I have documented and chronologically ordered all email communications with UCC and Be2 as evidence. I have lodged formal complaints to the ACCC, Complaints Board, Consumer Rights and the Ombudsman in Australia in relation to this issue. I have also submitted complaints to Ecc and CSSF in Luxembourg and filed a formal request for assistance with the European Union for Consumer Affairs. If unresolved legal action will likely be taken.

No proof of communications, documents or verification has been provided and is simply ignored by both Be2 and UCC. I have tried to reset the password for the account to ensure no further subscription is continued, however it will not let me login or cancel the account. I want confirmation from you in writing that my account has been cancelled and no further subscriptions will be kept in my name. Further I would like direct contact information for a senior management team from Be2 not just generic email addresses. All further communications should be in response to this thread so all communications can be accurately tracked.

You state in the above, my email was verified using your security check and it has been used to send messages, I would like proof of any communications made too or from that email address as well as the "security check" details used to verify emails. I have no emails or communications sent to this email address from Be2 or any third party relating to this service until April this year. Further you stated above my Credit Card information was used to activate and purchase this service, however all your original documentation refers to my PayPal account. So no credit card information would have been given.

Below is a list of all the misused and incorrect information that does not line up with my actual information.

- There is no name on addressed Overdue account, it’s addressed to "Dear 0"
- The DOB and Address that is listed are incorrect
- The collection agency, is a US Company and the contact is the USA Portfolio manager, with an Australian address and phone number- something does not add up there.
- The "Contract" does not refer to a specific person or user and simply states "Ms." agreed to your terms and conditions and was given information regarding membership and cancellation. Which has never been sent to me nor have I verified my email address or subscription. It states I willingly chose to pay over $300.00AUD even when presented with other options, again false. No contract was ever sent to my email address, or agreed to verbally, in writing, online or in any form by me and no evidence of such communications has been presented by Be2 or the Collections agency.
- There is zero activity on the account, only what the site algorithm sends all users. No action has been taken by me nor whomever set up this fake account on the supposed date of subscription.
- Be2 States I last logged in on the 21-9-2017 - I have been living in Canada since last year and for the months of NOV-DEC-JAN have not had a working device in which I would have been able to "log in" on. This can be proven through my ongoing battle with phone company who would not replace my stolen device as I no longer lived in the country.
- Be2 follow up email regarding the validity and cancellation of the account then states I have agreed to another 6 month subscription using my credit card details, again no evidence or proof of this, also the account per all the original contact stating overdue refers to a PayPal account, meaning no credit card information would have been used.

Please respond confirming the account is cancelled and no further subscriptions will be activated. I will await responses from the above government boards before taking any further action regarding payments. Should a resolution not be obtained, legal action may be taken. I want to get this resolved as soon as possible as it is a waste of my time to continue going around in circles with no further information from UCC or Be2.

Thanks and I look forward to your response.

Regards,

6:12 PM (14 hours ago)
to: me

Good afternoon ******

Thank you for your email.

Please note that we have received notification from our client Be2 S.A.r.l advising your account with them has been closed and no further subscriptions have been activated.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to make contact.

Regards,
Trish Lowe / USA Portfolio Manager

SOME USEFUL LINKS BELOW
For media/social send contact to: http://www.social-pr.net/conference/speakers/293-mark-brooks-analystconsultant-courtland-brooks.html

Contact Details – All Communications Be2 and UCC
BE2 S.A.R.L c/o Interim Justitia GmbH BE2 S.A.R.L.
be2 S.à.r.l. - 12, rue Jean Engling - L-1466 Luxembourg
Commercial Register Luxembourg, B 123206
Authorisation 118042/A
Directors:
Andreas Etten,
Dr. Robert Wuttke
https://www.linkedin.com/company/be2/

BOARD MEMBERS:
Dominic Vidal (2008)
Philippe Herbert (2008)

Other Management and Employees:
Bjoern Sjut – Head of Online Marketing and Head of Sales and Marketing
Robert Wuttke – CEO and Founder - https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-wuttke-357813/
Andreas Etten – Co-Founder/Board/Shareholder -
John Eikenberry – Chief Technology Officer
Ivan McMahon – Chief Financial Director -
Laetitia Pateau - Head of Finance -

OTHER CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAILS:
Thomas.Brooking@be2.com
Martin.Bell@be2.com - Be2 Claims Management
collections@be2.com

Further Links to Company Information
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/be2#section-overview

Upper Class Collections
3, 939 Wanneroo Road, Western Australia, Australia
PO Box 576, Wanneroo, WA, 6946
+61 8 9306 1777
Trish Lowe – USA Portfolio Manager
Graham Lacey – Director
Employee Profiles: https://www.zoominfo.com/pic/upper-class-collections/354627094?pid=-2001025724

Cristina

Anonymous
Hi everybody,
Premium member can send a letter for termination of the contract prior with at least14 days of automatic renewal, according to article 8(1) paragraph 4 of the contract. They shall not take into consideration any other notification on this topic. It is deeply unfair also grotesque for a member that have paid to be forbited to proceed with online termination of a contract the same way the contract begun (virtually). Not to mention that there is not any services provided by be2. Not to mention, once again, that the customer may occure sever disseas ot death meanwhile..that makes them into a situation not to proceed effectivelly with written termination of the contract. This was a full mistake to subscribe to this site, please, beware of the reputation of dating platform since now on. P.S. please, proceed with letter of termination to the following adress:
be2 S.a.r.l
Kundenserviciu
13 rue du Commerce
L-135 Luxemburg
Luxemburg.
Suggest:
Check it out the be2 site online, terms and condition, article 8, on termination of the contract.
Goodluck everybody!!

bob

Anonymous

Hi, I have exactly the same experience as you, so what is the latest? How do you resolve it?

just ignore it as theyre fraudsters .they can concoct all sorts of alarming letters but take no notice .these guys are the worst of the worst ..if you check online nobody ever gets taken to court is all hot air

Bee

Anonymous
Hi, just wondering if the solicitor really took the case to court? thanks Smile

bill

Anonymous
they will give up on you eventually. if

All post you receive from them should be returned marked 'Deceased'

Change all your e-mail accounts and phone numbers and you should be good.

Let this be a lesson learned - if it sounds too good to be true, it likely is.

All times are EST. The time is now 04:10 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content