Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

bert56au

Anonymous
angry
to all beware of this web site saucysingles.com
most of the female profiles are fake i joined for 6 monthsafter receiving over 30 messages from people supposedly in my area during the 6 months not 1 response to 390+ messages sent and no further contact request
4 hours after the membership expires suddenly get a further 5 messages supposedly from people in my area and need a paid membership to view the content of the messages what a money scam this is
next if you take a careful look at some of the photos on some of the profiles as i did
of ladies supposedly in melbourne australia by copying the photo and zooming in
Do not be surprised when you see that power point on the walls in the background of the photo
are of european and US pin configerations and do not match australian systems
Hopefully this will stop others being scammed by a fake dating site
I sent 4 emails of complaint to the people that run this site and they then notified me my profile had been deleted
thankful as i had tried to delete it and could not do so

DOUBLE WARNING

Anonymous
angry
These warnings should be able to be posted on the saucy singles invitations to unsuspecting persons who are thinking of joining these sites. Should google them before signing up and reading the warnings and complaints such as this. I got took too. The credit card page says money back guarantee, but as soon as you pay and get in; if you want to cancel your membership. They will suspend the membership, will not refund the money, as they state it is non refundable; which is BS.
Come on google or someone, get these warnings as pop ups to these sites so people have a choice if they want to be scammed or not.

Mis

Anonymous
angry
I received and IM on yahoo that I was on that site which I DID NOT JOIN!!! There is a profile with my pics and a screen name I use on yahoo....I do not know who made this account and I have sent several complaints and told them to remove that profile for it is a fake that I did not create!!! How do you get them to remove this? There is no phone number to call!!!

Burned

Anonymous
I got burned on this website too, I joined for a bit of a laugh and then the billing went wild. To cancel I had to make a long and protracted call to a 1 800 number which kept putting me on hold for ages. They kept telling me I was not in the right mind frame to cancel and I would have to call back in a month. They only agreed to cancel after I threatened to send their details to the federal police and scam watch.

Please learn from my expensive mistake

jos

Anonymous
yes its awash with scammers ,fake profiles, shills and stooges , a total setup ,same owners as Fling.com .
and its not free ,a female on there spend 4 months trying to scam me for money via western union, but i sent her nothing bu wasted her time

Doug Cutler

Anonymous
confused
Where are all the African American, older and chubby girls? I live near Toledo,Oh. and the free sites have many of each.
Just on that bases I would be highly suspicious of sites just having hotties.

Fiona

Anonymous
angry
Allegedly I joined this site...I didn't yet it had my photos and details on

ed

Anonymous
saucy singles UK has already featured on here ..just one of global scammimg enterprise of scam sites ..looks like theyre branching out around the globe ,,inform your local media ...

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 11:27 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content