Online Dating & Relationships Forums

UNIFORM DATING.COM

Deezer

Anonymous
angry
The only way to cancel with Uniform Dating.com is by phone, between the hours of 09.00-17.00.
So because I have been used to sites that let you cancel online I was caught out by the cancel button I saw, and have now been charged another month's fees because I tried cancelling too late yesterday after work.
I joined late last Sunday evening 15 Jan(does that REALLY constitute a 'day'?!) and tried cancelling first thing this morning but was already 'rolled over'. According to their customer service rep. they took out my rollover subscription 'in the early hours' of today - Fri 19 Jan. My initial sub was for 5 days, the rollover sub taken was for a month. I spose being tied in for another month wouldn't have been too bad if the site was more user friendly, but I find it quite a clumsy one compared to many others. Fuming, and lesson learned!!

Dw

Anonymous
angry
Uniform dating is the abs8worst site out there!! Don't waste your time or money. Total scam artists

Anonymous

Anonymous
angry
Terrible website. Signed up, took my money and then I couldn't log in the next day with a password I knew was correct. Have emailed 6 times and have not had one acknowledgement, have also clicked the forgotten password link several time with nothing being sent through. The lack of reply is disgusting and I am bewildered as to how they won't assist. Am trying to figure out how to stop my subscription without the ability to log in. Haven't even been able to use it once as my log in is denied but they were happy to take my money under the created log in. Horrendous service, do not waste your time

Anonymous

Anonymous
hopeful
Can someone help me delete my uniformdating account??
I've emailed them like 3 times with no reply and I still get emails saying someone is messaging me. Is there a number I can call or something???

ted

Anonymous
scamanalyze says

uniformdating.com

Uniformdating.com has Unsatisfactory Reputation
May not be Safe to Use
Updated Jul 31 2018

bob

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Can someone help me delete my uniformdating account??
I've emailed them like 3 times with no reply and I still get emails saying someone is messaging me. Is there a number I can call or something???

they dont want you to delete so as to keep charging you so you will have to cancel your card to get rid of them

contact details are false most likely so as to scupper any leaving by yourself

All times are EST. The time is now 06:30 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content