Online Dating & Relationships Forums

amatuermatch rip off

Page navigation

hi mike here

Anonymous
hi all i just wanted to warn you all of a site called "amatuermatch" its a lie i tell ya 100% fake!! i joined for free a day later got an email from a "girl" join to repley the same day,after i join got 4 more from different girls..sounds great right..NOT!! they said things like "where have you been i miss talking to you" and things like that they were fake! i have not talked to anyone.it was a lie all fake.they had girls from my area in there advertisement but when i serched there site when i join..NOTHING!! not one its a load of bulls**t.fee free to email me if ya have anything to say.

Kevin

Anonymous
Ya Man I hear ya. I remember singing up for that site and totally forgetting I had signed up for it and just left it that with a standard profile. One day I checked my junk e-mail folder and found that I had a ton of e-mails from "girls" on Amateur Match. So I ended up paying for a membership. These were good looking girls to. I would reply, but half of them never replied back, or if they did, it would be some computer generated message that did not address any questions I asked. It's a scam and a rip. Plus if you look at it, there's 400,000 guys on there, and 5 girls lol so I mean honestly the odds are stacked against you. I've tried just about every dating site out there and all of them are horrible. Woman do not need sites like that to get laid.

Rich

Anonymous
Yes, I did the free thing - I never posted a picture, in a week I had 25 E-mails or so, from women who claimed I was totally sexy, or thought we would make a good match...

There might be one or two curious fat chicks on it - like the typical dating site, but I am guessing all the others are total BS.

wood

Anonymous
tired
i agree about amateurmatch being a scam

first i paid one month so i could reply to over 100 hits from matching females. since i did that, my inbox has been completely empty.

second i had problems with the site itself and sent in a trouble shooting request for assistance. i was given a ticket number, but never got a real responce and the problems were never fixed.

thirdly, these fine folks charged my credit card for membership in another owned match site which i had never heard of, and asking for refund for this un authorized fraudulent charge, never heard another word. i had to cancell the card.

sice these fine thieves are in england, who knows. congress can't fix this one.

bottom line, stay away from this and other match stes. naked women are all over the internet and are free for the looking, and confine the search to bars, churches and wal-mart !!

BLKHORSETRK

Anonymous
Thanks for this website, at least i know i'm not alone.Same senerio replys from sexy woman to get you to sign-up then nothing. it certainly makes you fell like a fool

R F

Anonymous
angry
Mature match is A COMPLETE RIP OFF they are a bunch of liars totally I agree with the other postings,DONT join this site unless you want to get fake messages,they should be investigated for being a RIP OFF

MeNUNFun42

Anonymous
angry
If you take the time(which is considerable!) to READ their agreement, down around section VII or VIII, part E, paragraph 2, it says that "on-line cupids" (identified by a yellow OC in a circle in the blue banner at the top of the profile) are "a creation of the site(in other words FAKE!!!) designed to "increase participation and enjoyment of the site!!" You may get a few emails, but they WILL NOT be from the person pictured, nor will you ever have the chance to meet one of them CAUSE ITS AGAINST THE RULES OF THE SITE!!!
They KNOW they are FRAUDS, but because they tell you in their "rules" which you agree to when you join the site, there is nothing we can do about it except boycot the site!!!!

mustang

Anonymous
confused
Yes it is a site to be aware of I joined and pai for the first mth didn't here a sound out of any girls/women Then I let it run out and to date I have recieved over 120 email go figure.Just going to do it the old fashion way either meet them at the bars or go buggy bumping at the store

Mr. Developmental

Anonymous
giggly
Quote by: BLKHORSETRK@YAHOO.COM

Thanks for this website, at least i know i'm not alone.Same senerio replys from sexy woman to get you to sign-up then nothing. it certainly makes you fell like a fool

I did the same thing so to have fun I went to the cam girls show and kept typing in "yawn" they kinda get pissy, oh well I may be simple minded but I am laughing about it now telling my story. LOL

dbrhee

Forum User
I think amateurmatch.com owns candytwist.com .. I have been to that site as well and tried it for 5 days and I concur. I tried to chat request and they do not allow (though they scheduled to be 8 pm.. What time EST or PST?.. You get the drift).. At the end, I am fighting them on a transaction for another site I tried (and did not know they own both)

Page navigation

All times are EST. The time is now 09:36 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content