Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Meetlocals.com ...any good? worth it? Another unknown site I can't find reviews on...

Page navigation

Ryan Reed

Anonymous
unfocused
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this site, I tried searching around for reviews and came up with none.

ssbibo

Anonymous

I'm a guy and I have a one month silver membership which I am going to cancel because the site just seems dead. I'm not a bad looking guy and I've sent out tons of messages using the meetlocals.com messaging feature and I haven't received any responses. Besides that I have not received a single random message from anyone. Seems pretty weird. I'm on other sites and I get a fair amount of attention. Other sites are better in my opinion. All suffer from being plagued with scammers but there are real people on these sites. I can vouch for that.

Adriano

Anonymous
blah
I am a German guy (in fact not Ethnic German but I happen to be born here). I'm ethnically half italian half brazilian and I uploaded a pic in meetlocals.com just for fun, therefore I haven't paid any single fee to the website. My profile has been visited for a considerable amount of girls (Mostly Americans) and so far I have received 10 friend request from some hawt girls, as well some messages from them. Since I haven't upgraded my account, I don't know what these gals would like to say to me so far, and honestly I am not that interested.

scam

Anonymous
happy
I believe the site is a scam for money, all the fems seem to email from america which is hardly local. Contacted them & they couldnt even get right which datin site I was askin about as they have so many scams running. Steer clear.

Anon

Anonymous
blah
I'm convinced it's a scam. Glad I did not pay any money. I made my profile there inactive for few days which is supposed to mean nobody is able to see my profile in search or contact me, yet I still received a couple messages and was still receiving friend requests without doing ANYTHING!

fake

Anonymous
Same thing for me... Pretty easy way to tell its a scam, Put up an empty profile with NO PICTURE and basically no info and see what happens.

Get daily friend requests from really hot girls, get messages (that of course you can't read) from hotties as well

just like Adriano over there Wink

fake...

lude96

Anonymous
angry
Worst dating site in the world its all cams and knowone respondes to you.

Lee

Anonymous
It's a completely scam. I should have researched a bit before getting the damn membership. Once you paid it, it still wouldn't allow you to view other's profiles. What makes it worse is that the website will actually kick you out frequently. That happened after I actually paid the membership. DO NOT waste your time and money on Meetlocals.com!!!!!

hotlips

Anonymous
I joined this site three weeks ago.. I am a female and I have had no problem finding men to talk to..
I just wanted to say it has real people on it and I am one of them.. So fellas do not give up .. I found what I was looking for on this site.. Just have to know how to approach a woman and she may respond back.. Those women who look like they are working a pole at night or a running a web sight out of their house you may want to stay clear from.. I am a very sexy attractive woman who just newly separated and needed a few friends to mingle with.. Keep your chins up do not be so negative it will happen when its time to happen..

redd

Anonymous
awake
I tried it too, membership is due to cancel next week. there are some real women there, I was silver member, but there is not much of a profile to view!! Just pics, mostly nudes. Seems to cater to the cyber sex/cam sex types. I did have a few messages from girls within 50 miles. ( I'm in rural area). But they all are in 20's or 30's, and all showing skin. there was 2 I messaged with, n they were real. But not seriously looking for a man like me. I'm attractive, but I'm 50. n not into the cam sex thing. So,, thats why I'm off. I got suspicous after i canceled, because i got 2 messages from the same 2 within 24 hrs, I think. But I think coincidence, as I have answered back n not had any more. it does seem they are not trying to tease me just to keep me on.
They are both within 50 to 100 miles.
if your into cyber sex or cams, it might be ok,,but the profile is like 3 sentences, thats it!!
good luck, be aware

Page navigation

All times are EST. The time is now 09:48 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content