Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there legit adult sexual sites that aren't scams?

Page navigation

baloo

Anonymous
brainy
Quote by: Anonymous

Yes. As a woman I used Adult Friend Finder for a year and a half. As with any site you have to have a good attitude and be willing to put time and effort in contacting people and yes there are many fake profiles. Anything that looks too good to be true probably is. Please keep in mind that the men out-number the females by a factor of 10. I am going to repeat the "good attitude" and "time and effort." All the men that I met and hooked up with 1) didn't assume that I was a fake profile and sent a nice first message-- not a flirt or one line and 2) had a complete profile themselves, with well-written paragraphs, pictures (body, face as well as equipment) and testimonials which AFF has and 3) were prompt about meeting, calling or video chatting with no run around.

As this poster illustrates, men outnumber women roughly 10:1. I actually think of this as closer to 100:1 because the of the 10 women to 100 men, only one of those women is attractive enough for me to want to message. And I'm guessing 75 of the other guys are going to agree w/ me. So men, you are in a tough situation here, competing w/ somewhere around 75 other messages to see which she picks. You gotta pour your heart into this, use all your clever wit & charm, but don't be too eager or long winded. You gotta show her how incredible you are, be funny, be sweet, have an ability to develop intimacy, but again, don't make it too long or scare her away by being TOO intimate too soon. Tempt her, tantalize her, entertain her.

That's the lowdown for men.

The lowdown for women? Realize that any man who is willing to spend the time and energy to do all the above for the 15-100 different women he might potentially meet but more than likely is never going to get a response from:
1. Spends a lot of time alone in front of a computer. (or is cut-n-pasting his message, which is actually a good way to go, guys)
2. Has some issues but is able to write an appealing introduction and construct an ideal profile. High probability that the online persona he has created is way cooler than the real life persona.

So go ahead and fall for the most well-constructed fake, then go date him for a few days, weeks or months before you figure out the illusion isn't what you thought it was. Head back to the internet for another guy who dedicates his time to being online weaving webs of romance for your entertainment.

alan

Anonymous
the fact that no date site will even let you try a free date to actually meet a women illustrates that theyre all fraudsters as you arent likely to meet any women.. so they wont give you a trial to meet some person ..as it wont happen

Catherinetalb

Anonymous
Hi there,

I'm conducting a study which looks at victims of catfishing. If possible would you be able to take the time to fill out a short survey? Please find the details of the study below:

Have you been a victim of catfishing? Have you ever been in contact with someone who has misrepresented themselves within an online romantic context? Researchers at the University of Wolverhampton are looking for individuals who have had these experiences to take part in an online survey. This misrepresentation may include, but is not limited to: someone using older photos or pictures of other people instead of themselves, or someone exaggerating certain aspects of their lifestyle, such as their career, earnings, hobbies, etc. If you are interested in taking part in this study please click the following link to participate, https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XVKFYGR .

All responses will remain anonymous and treated with strict confidentiality and participation is entirely anonymous.

Best wishes,

Catherine

SunlandScorp

Anonymous
I've tried Granny Chat City - a complete 100% scam.

Clive

Anonymous
Still trying to work out if maturesexmeet.com is a scam. Message costs are scandalous. Conversations appear to be genuine so far.

Also Mature Meets, which is affiliated to hundreds of other sites, including NaughtyToo, RealLocalSex etc.. A lot of the "women" are bots.

One that appears to be kosher, up to now anyway, is fabswingers.com - relatively cheap subscription offering Gold or Silver membership (Gold doesn't last quite so long but gives you more benefits), online messaging all day long at no extra cost, chat rooms, cams, store as many pictures as you want & the ability to make some available to "Friends" only. I'm enjoying it.

Just get on there & hook up with me!!

Clive

Anonymous

Still trying to work out if maturesexmeet.com is a scam. Message costs are scandalous. Conversations appear to be genuine so far.

Also Mature Meets, which is affiliated to hundreds of other sites, including NaughtyToo, RealLocalSex etc.. A lot of the "women" are bots.

One that appears to be kosher, up to now anyway, is fabswingers.com - relatively cheap subscription offering Gold or Silver membership (Gold doesn't last quite so long but gives you more benefits), online messaging all day long at no extra cost, chat rooms, cams, store as many pictures as you want & the ability to make some available to "Friends" only. I'm enjoying it.

Just get on there & hook up with me!!

Plus I own the site lol

justme

Anonymous
blah
I have been searching and looking for legit sites just like everyone else on this forum. I found a new site but it only has a couple of people right now. I emailed the admin to see why had so few people and they told me because it was a brand new site and they didn't want to load it with bots. They wanted real people from the beginning. The site is xxxfundate.com check it out for yourself and make your own decision. Cool

bertrande

Anonymous
try POF its very difficult or even impossible to get a simple acknowledgment

Justme

Anonymous

I have been searching and looking for legit sites just like everyone else on this forum. I found a new site but it only has a couple of people right now. I emailed the admin to see why had so few people and they told me because it was a brand new site and they didn't want to load it with bots. They wanted real people from the beginning. The site is xxxfundate.com check it out for yourself and make your own decision. Cool

And I own the site lol

Linzi

Anonymous
confused
Most are scams . I worked for one as admin being paid 15p per message I replied to .men were encouraged to stay on the site and paid a hell of a lot to send messages to fake women

POF however has treated me well I found my late husband on there and also my now longterm B/F

Page navigation

All times are EST. The time is now 09:32 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content