Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there legit adult sexual sites that aren't scams?

Page navigation

Good memory

Anonymous
caffeinated
I HAVE MORE. .... I INVESTIGATED AND THOUGHT I SHUT DOWN A SITE CALLED AFFAIRES ALLERT. THAT WAS 2 YSR AGO AND THEY POPPED UP AGAIN GUESS WHERE HIDDEN INSIDE THE TUMBLR APP.. LIKE I SAID YOU CAN'T TRUST THE TRUSTED. ......

Anonymous

Anonymous
I personally think you shouldn't have to pay anything to meet up and have a good time, most dating sites like Swipe Hookup and other crap like that spring credit card *censored* for so called gold features, don't be dumb and fall for crap like that, sites that insist on credit cards are 100% scams.

dan

Anonymous
they couch there scams as verification sites .which they claim are free but dont fall for it ,give them NO cc details or they will plunder your account ,stay well away from verifications sites as theyre run by east european criminals

Js

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Yes. As a woman I used Adult Friend Finder for a year and a half. As with any site you have to have a good attitude and be willing to put time and effort in contacting people and yes there are many fake profiles. Anything that looks too good to be true probably is. Please keep in mind that the men out-number the females by a factor of 10. I am going to repeat the "good attitude" and "time and effort." All the men that I met and hooked up with 1) didn't assume that I was a fake profile and sent a nice first message-- not a flirt or one line and 2) had a complete profile themselves, with well-written paragraphs, pictures (body, face as well as equipment) and testimonials which AFF has and 3) were prompt about meeting, calling or video chatting with no run around.

I read somewhere that aff. Is for woman to get hotter guys than they normally would on regular date sites mostly fat chics? Is this true? Razz

SnapChatThat

Anonymous
flirty
Maybe this is the best place to meet someone for hookups! Seems to make sense to me.

ed

Anonymous

Maybe this is the best place to meet someone for hookups! Seems to make sense to me.

company stooges are operating on here so not true

iceman30ri

Anonymous
Adult friend finder charged about 20-50 a month I had the gold plan and I had at least 50 real sexual encounters in about 6 months. You can photoshop your pic if you want but if you are honest you'll have better results.

dick

Anonymous

Yes. As a woman I used Adult Friend Finder for a year and a half. As with any site you have to have a good attitude and be willing to put time and effort in contacting people and yes there are many fake profiles. Anything that looks too good to be true probably is. Please keep in mind that the men out-number the females by a factor of 10. I am going to repeat the "good attitude" and "time and effort." All the men that I met and hooked up with 1) didn't assume that I was a fake profile and sent a nice first message-- not a flirt or one line and 2) had a complete profile themselves, with well-written paragraphs, pictures (body, face as well as equipment) and testimonials which AFF has and 3) were prompt about meeting, calling or video chatting with no run around.

I read somewhere that aff. Is for woman to get hotter guys than they normally would on regular date sites mostly fat chics? Is this true? Razz

certainly true on POF where the women are very choosy and nothing will satisfy them ,many on there complain ''where have all the good guys gone '' because they have used up all their goodwill with guys on there ..you see the same old faces bitching they cant find a good guy on POF..

jes

Anonymous
even craigslist is awash with scammers and fakes so you cant trusy anybody it seems...nigerians have stuffed online dating as they pose for victims and scammers

Strozzi

Anonymous
gloomy
Well all the ones I have tried are total scams. The worst so far were Secretmatureflirt and Matureflirtbook:
Matureflirtbook

this is the most blatant scam site I have come across. The girls who almost certainly do not exist in reality in the regions listed are not the people writing to you. If you pick up on a line in their 'profile' for instance saying they like walking in the park or having a drink on a terrace they are totally ignorant of this and their replies are no sequiturs to anything you write or ask. In many cases they reply always with one liners the exact opposite of the question or the profile. The English imperfect and the swift responses are being written by Russian computer operators responding to the profile.
Much of the site is blatantly sexual and do not be surprised if you get sent raunchy photos and intimate details in an attempt to keep you hooked.
I suspect that most people on this site are seeking sex contact but I doubt you will achieve it. All you will do is spend £100 getting nowhere.
As I was not looking for pure sex or any variety thereof but for a mature relationship I picked those profiles which claimed they were looking for 'Tender' or some other form of hook up. Believe you me I wasted about 150 messages suggesting a coffee, a meal, a chat or at least a sensible reply revealing the interest and character of the profile. There was NEVER an appropriate feedback. I tried 7 profiles
Avoid this site and its sister Secretmatureflirt at all costs and save your money.
It is Fraudulent and a blatant scam and the Support is non exist ant. They claim they will remove a fraudulent profile but they will not.

Secretmatureflirt

I had hoped that at least for us golden oldies over 40 a 'mature site' might be reliable. No way. The usual rip off and expensive too. I had hoped the site might be a reliable alternative to Tinder. The site is well designed and easy to use but you only get 500 letters or spaces per message for one pound sterling ($1.50) so to make any communications at all you go through $50 in a flash. most of the women are average to unappealing in the beauty department and seem sex mad intent on any combination of sexual activity from Bi to threesome or oral. naturally I tested three of the more attractive participants. The results were all identical. Their English grammar was suspect, the replies anodyne avoiding any answers to questions or personal information or indeed asking any real information about oneself. Instead one was invited to chat continuously but it is a one sided chat with no feedback or hope of progress. This was a shame because I took a real fancy to one photo personality claiming to be 41 but from analysis of her hands certainly closer to 50. After a number of exchanges I was sent a phot of the person's very abundant breasts. Two days later after requesting aa 'mugshot' I was sent the same photo and when I pointed out I had already seen it there was a feeble excuse so clearly the site operator had forgotten they had sent it. Quite clearly in all three cases I experienced you were never speaking to the real person but to a site employee. I learn from another user that even if you get so far as requesting a contact you are referred to yet another site and charged at least $50 with no guarantee of a hook up.
The site is 9 months old and is operated out of the Netherlands but hides its real identity and has all the hallmarks of yet another Russian scam.
BEWARE!

Page navigation

All times are EST. The time is now 04:21 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content