Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there legit adult sexual sites that aren't scams?

Kenny

Anonymous
I'm a member of flirt.com and looks ok.

Tom

Anonymous
awake
Quote by: Anonymous

Yes! ALL sex dating sites are scams, usually run from America. Do not waste your money.
If you want to meet a partner stay away from any site that offers members wanting just sex. THEY ARE ALL SCAMS!

That's *censored* - I've been a member on AdultFriendFinder for years now and have met multiple couples, and singles there. You just need to weed out the fakes and players.

Good memory

Anonymous
caffeinated
WHAT WILL REALLY BUST YOUR BUBBLE ABOUT THESE SO CALLED SEX DATE SITES. THERE'S A SITE CALLED SCAMBUSTERS WHOM I TRUSTED AND ALL I GOT WAS DISAPPOINTED SURPRISED SHOCKED THEY GAVE A SO CALLED SAFE TO USE RATING FOR SEX DATE SITES LIKE. (IM NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY OVER 50 SSBBW SEX DATES SENIOR SIZZLE AND MANY MANY MORE) THESE WOMEN SAY THEIR LOOKING FOR SEX HOOK UPS, NOT TRUE REAL WOMEN TRUE SAFE SITE TRUE. ACTUALLY MEET NOT TRUE. I JOINED TONS OF THESE SITES AND ALL I FOUND WAS THE SAME THINGS DEAD END. ON ALL. THESE SO CALLED SEX DATE SITES BEFORE I UPLOADED A PIC OR EVEN FILLED OUT A PROFILE I ALREADY RECEIVED 50 TO 60 E-MAILS HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN (SO TO END THIS BS YOU CAN'T EVEN TRUST THE TRUSTED)

al

Anonymous
its a billion dollar business so expect them to use every trick in the book to part you from your money and give nothing in return as men far outnumber women and any genuine women get swamped with replies and dont respond

Good memory

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I'm a member of flirt.com and looks ok.

HEY KENNY Your A FOOL!!! I JOINED THAT ONE TO AND RECEIVED NOTHING IN RETURN.

Good memory

Anonymous
caffeinated
EVEN PUBLIC CHATROOMS ARE MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD (YOU CAN'T TRUST THE TRUSTED)

Good memory

Anonymous
caffeinated
HERE'S SOMETHING ELSE TO THINK ABOUT. I HAD TO CANCEL AND CHANGE MY GMAIL ACCOUNT SEVERAL TIMES BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET AWAY FROM SEX DATE SITES E-MAILS. EVEN SITES LIKE TUMBLR ARE SNEAKING IN SEX DATE SITES ALSO GOOGLE PLAY STORE HAS THEM. SO JUST REMEMBER YOU CAN'T TRUST THE TRUSTED! !!!!!!!!

Good memory

Anonymous
caffeinated
HAY YOU BETTER LOOK LIKE A CHIPNDALE AND HUNG LIKE A HORSE IF YOU THINK TO GET ACTION

Good memory

Anonymous
caffeinated
I'VE INVESTIGATED ALOT OF SITES SPENT LOTS OF MONEY USED SEVERAL EMAIL ACCOUNTS IM A FORENSIC INVESTOR FOR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT I WORK ALONE IM THE GUY THEY CALL WHEN OTHERS FAIL I'VE ACTUALLY. DEMOLISHED A HOUSE DOWN TO THE LAST NAIL JUST TO CATCH THAT BAD GUY. I HOLD SEVERAL COLLEGE DEGREES PHDS IN FORENSICS. I DON'T WANT MONEY I DON'T WANT AWARDS I JUST WANT TO HELP CATCH THAT IDIOT THAT THINKS HE'S SMART

Good memory

Anonymous
caffeinated
HERE'S ANOTHER GOOD ONE... I SPENT $275.00 WITH ASHLEYMADISON 100% GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK THAT WAS A YEAR AGO I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO TO PRISON FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US WHEN WHERE VULNERABILITY

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:14 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content