Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there legit adult sexual sites that aren't scams?

Kieran 78

Anonymous
There are loads of genuine sites out there, in my experiance just join the ones that have good contact details i.e. Contact numbers and email address. Like most good sites they are plagued with big guys from Nigeria sitting in cafes using pics of the internet to pretend to be Busty Lucy from Luton. They are easy to spot, just ask yourself if some good looking woman is contacting me when I look like the back end of a bus then she is a fake. Just contact the ones that are in your league and be polite with no *censored* pics....its not rocket science....Ive been reading some of these feedbacks and some of the issues are because some men just don't know how to talk to women or how to conduct themselves online....talk to women with respect and surprise surprise some will talk back.

Ian Alex

Anonymous
blah
Quote by: Anonymous

1. The one who wrote here about eHarmony and Match is a scam or "agent" to get you to those sites.

2. eHarmony, may have some real girls, but mostly it will be like every where "else", but that i mean it is not complete scam per say, but will be difficult. I actually has couple of girl friends who tried out that site, but did not stay long there. Ok, they were after serious relationship rather than anything else, but still...

[/QUOTE. All these sites exist to part you from your money..... *censored* Scam

Ian

Anonymous

If not, which come the closeist to having actual members contacting each other.

In my opinion and experience there all scams, I wouldn't spend another penny on one of them. It's basic psychology, they suck you in, because you want to believe. Maintain a healthy sense of cynicism, and don't don't go there, you'll end up with an empty wallet and nothing to show for it.

joe

Anonymous
Give us some examples of good sites which are genuine. Its all complaints on review sites. Date sites will never let you get a free contact to proove they're genuine as to do so would reveal they are a load of crap.

The men far outnumber the female profiles and a good few are bogus so that leaves not much even if you write good profiles ....and look like an adonis ...

JustTrueTalk

Anonymous

I am 55 and fed up with these so called sites where you can always meet a woman.
That 's until you disclose you are 55 that 's when you discover that all the older women want young guys and young girls don 't do it with older guys.
Yet on the front cover everyone does it and there 's no bar.
All I want is to meet a married woman who is betwen 35 & 60 looking fior some funis that to much to ask.

Actually that couldn't be farther from the truth, most women want men 35 through 55. And a lot of younger women are into older men. It's tougher for single younger men then for any other demographic.

Mad1

Anonymous

If not, which come the closeist to having actual members contacting each other.

In my opinion and experience there all scams, I wouldn't spend another penny on one of them. It's basic psychology, they suck you in, because you want to believe. Maintain a healthy sense of cynicism, and don't don't go there, you'll end up with an empty wallet and nothing to show for it.

Or your just a twat that sends messages saying "hi sexy give me a call" with your *censored* hanging out on your profile....at the end of the day a lot of these sites have genuine and fake members, because scammers and prositutues use these sites and it's hard to control that...but if you have a few brain cells you can get to the genuine profiles...but no doubt I'm going to now get abuse from some other idiot

jess

Anonymous
shills like to bad mouth unhappy customers belittling them and calling them out as dysfuntional nerds who cant string a sentence together .but maybe the opposite is true....there is just too many complainants ...of all date sites

Southern Gent

Anonymous
The guy who posted about AFF is right, most women are looking for younger guys, I was two time member and I hardly got any attention at all, big waste of money, I have done much better on the regular sites like Our Time.

Mike

Anonymous
There all BS, for example sexEncounters will lure, you in with an email from a pretty girl..you sign up and they never send you another note. You will have a few look at your profile once in a while, a few will friend you but they are all paid by the site.Don't be suck in men...all you do is keep the site up and running.

eddy

Anonymous

There all BS, for example sexEncounters will lure, you in with an email from a pretty girl..you sign up and they never send you another note. You will have a few look at your profile once in a while, a few will friend you but they are all paid by the site.Don't be suck in men...all you do is keep the site up and running.

its the biggest scam of modern times-- all criminals are on the bandwagon as its a billion dollar scam market and little chance of doing jail time

All times are EST. The time is now 06:25 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content