Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Bildestoned

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

They are all scams. Unfortunately I have wasted a lot of money to find this out. Adult Friend Finder is one big scam and so is Match.com and eHarmony. You get sucked in with "free weekends" or "free to join" then get bombarded with messages from fake women asking you to contact them, but first you have to pay. As soon as you pay your membership, those women all disappear. As soon as eHaemony got my money, they told me that they could not match me with anyone! I'm not rich and don't ride a Harley but other than that I'm a normal single white male.

This simply isn't true! I joined Match.com a year ago and had immediate dating success (7 dates with different women in 15 days). I wasn't expecting sex but got it anyway. I left after my 3 months was up and am still seeing a lady I met from the site; we have (another) long weekend away in 3 weeks! You just need to learn how to play the Match.com game and navigate through their various offers etc..

bill

Anonymous
POF is the same winks and messages but you cant find out who they are until you upgrade and hand over your card details ..but not going there any time soon

anon

Anonymous
I have been on AFF twice since around 2000. First time was about a year, beginning in 2000 and into 2001, as a free user. Second time was 2012 into early 2014, first as a free user, then a paid user. I had some success both times.

Start as a free member. You can earn some points as a free user that will allow you to send an occasional message, which you can use for your top prospects. If you are not physically fit, spend your money and time on a gym membership first, because the truth is that women are as much fixated on physical appearance as men are. Some are also fixated on money, so you can be slovenly but wealthy and still do ok with some girls, But on AFF you will do best with the greatest number of women if you are fit.

Choose a profile photo that shows that you have a fit, masculine physique. If you're good looking, show your face. If not, keep it hidden until you establish rapport with whoever you are wanting to meet. Women like a nice smile, so flaunt it if you got it,

While you are a free member, you can search and see who is near you and add them to your hotlist for follow-up.

If and when you choose to become a paid member, I recommend you use the money order option and buy three months paid membership at one time. That will probably give you enough time to contact everyone on your hotlist and attempt to arrange rl encounters with them.

When you create your profile, do show yourself nicely attired, and do include one or two pics that show your physique, like in swim trunks at the beach. DO NOT show your *censored* in your photos that everyone can see. However, have your *censored* pics ready to share after you've gotten a woman's interest and you've been talking on the phone or chatting online. You can make private photo albums and choose who you want to share them with. That's the place for your dick pics.

Also, get a full panel STD test performed and have the results ready to share BEFORE you meet in rl.

Don't act thirsty on AFF. Women are repulsed by thirst. And plan your strategy. Start lining up next Friday night's date on Saturday morning.

By the time the two of you are having cocktails Friday night, you will have talked on the phone a few times, she will know you have a good body, she'll know your STD status, and she might know what you're packing. You should have your place ready to host... VERY neat and clean, clean sheets on your neatly made bed, and have your trojans and astroglide ready.

Daddy T

Anonymous

The woman who wrote about AFF being a legit website for sex was wrong....only the women OR couples succeed on that website. And Black men well hung. I REPEAT: ONLY women or couples and Black men succeed in finding sex on Adult Friend Finder.com

Completely false. I'm a very fit (and very well hung, but that is not as important as you might think) older wm. I have had reasonably good success on AFF. I particularly enjoy the company of black women, and in my particular area (da dirty south), I met a number of attractive black women on AFF. After about a year of occasional fornication with five pretty hot black women, I dropped AFF and became monogamous with one. I was on AFF from mid 2012 to early 2014. I started as a free member and I met a couple of women while still a free membern I had the most success when I became a paid member because I could contact more women. I paid with a money order to avoid issues with repeat billing on my credit card.

On AFF, you just have to (1) put the effort into looking your best, and (2) be wise in regard to who you're messaging. Some profiles are prostitutes drumming up business. A LOT are very overweight women (shut-ins, I think). But some are just horny women in their 30's and 40's working regular full-time jobs who just want some occasional romance and some good dick.

eddy

Anonymous

Completely false. I'm a very fit (and very well hung, but that is not as important as you might think) older wm. I have had reasonably good success on AFF. I particularly enjoy the company of black women, and in my particular area (da dirty south), I met a number of attractive black women on AFF. After about a year of occasional fornication with five pretty hot black women, I dropped AFF and became monogamous with one. I was on AFF from mid 2012 to early 2014. I started as a free member and I met a couple of women while still a free membern I had the most success when I became a paid member because I could contact more women. I paid with a money order to avoid issues with repeat billing on my credit card.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what is the population and size of town you reside ?? and your radius to meet dates

Guy

Anonymous
Are there any sites that let you actually contact the people (chat or the like) without paying?

barry

Anonymous
free sites soon get taken over by the fraudsters and they enact sneaky payment schemes ,that are hard to cancel..most sites are owned by a hand full of holding companies ..some have dozens or 100s of dating setups

Marcus

Anonymous
brainy
I think that there is no complete fake dating site, it is just matter are they filled less or more with fake profiles, just my two cents.

al

Anonymous
the sneaky payments scheme are common to all ..hard to get rid of them .despite the veracity of profiles

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 04:49 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content