Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there legit adult sexual sites that aren't scams?

Muzack

Anonymous
I've been on and off these adult sites for years boys. I have probably tried over 10 different ones and spent months on them. In the end I keep coming back to Adult Friend Finder. It is not perfect and they do have users who will try to scam you but it is the only one I consistently meet new women on.

Amanda

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I only tried one: Casual Granny. I was looking for older women so I could raw dog and not worry about pregnancies. Anyhow, lots of women on there have explicit photos. I signed up for free and messaged two of the women. Both replied! How often does that happen? Never. I read their messages, but I had to pay to reply. The way it works is that you buy message plans. The cheapest was $11.99 for 7 messages. I sent each of the women a few messages and then when I was about to use up my allotment, I asked them to email me instead. I figured that emailing is still very safe and anonymous. You can block anyone you don't like and don't even need your real name or age to make an account. I figured that the site would either block my address or the women would refuse to email me. That latter occurred. Both women claimed that they felt safer using the website. Well, it was obvious from there that it was a scam. As others have said, the company needs guys to keep sending messages otherwise they won't make any money. Otherwise, every guy would do like I did and try to get the women to email them instead of paying for messages. Well, I'm done with these sites.

The company that own these sites employ women to reply to messages. I have a friend who does this from home. She logs on to a special site and then gets sent messages that she has to reply to. You'll never get anyone's phone number, let alone an an actual real life meeting. It's just a huge scam.

John

Anonymous
I was on AFF for only 6 weeks or so. I searched more than once and the same profile pic was being used for two different profiles. There are obvious fakes. I think there are legit ones too. I may try it again, but know that most of your efforts on AFF are a waste of time.

Casper

Anonymous
Well, the sad truth is that most of the adult dating sites are scams. Only a very few of them actually have enough women and actually work. I would say adultfriendfinder and ashleymadison are the best paid sites. But you might as well also use Tinder. Many use tinder to just hook up Smile

If you want to check out some of the best adult dating sites, you can take a look here

billy

Anonymous
and bear in mind there are a lot of bogus review sites with fake good reviews set up by the scamming date sites to hoodwink those who are looking for a genuine date

Kinky dibdab

Anonymous
dirty
I have used tinder, pof, fab swingers, fetlife, happn all with great success sometimes meet straight away for sex no questions asked. Occasionally a coffee or drink fìrst but 90 percent always had sex one or regarly.

While you will always get a few fakes should spot them pretty.quick if she looks like she is too good to be true probably is. Be nice be flirty dont asl of they want a shag! with good profile and get straight to the point about what you want in a nice way. Never had any problem meeting.

If you are struggling your probably looking in the wrong are group or being unreasonable about who your hooking up with or just not nice enough.

Remember woman probably have about a 1000 percent more men to choose from than us men do

JRazen

Anonymous
okay
I have tried AFF, Mature Sex Meet, Fetlife and BBWSexNet (which has changed from what it used to be). I also used Tagged.com. Out of all of these sites I had the most success on Tagged and then Fetlife. Which are both free. Mature sex meet is a 100% scam. AFF-never net anyone. A lot of game players. BBWSexNet was good but it’s gone...😢

Amanda

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I have tried AFF, Mature Sex Meet, Fetlife and BBWSexNet (which has changed from what it used to be). I also used Tagged.com. Out of all of these sites I had the most success on Tagged and then Fetlife. Which are both free. Mature sex meet is a 100% scam. AFF-never net anyone. A lot of game players. BBWSexNet was good but it’s gone...😢

Mature Sex Meet is a definite scam. The company that own it employ women to answer messages. My friend works from home doing this. This is why men never get anyone's phone number nor an actual real life meeting with anyone.

All times are EST. The time is now 11:06 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content