Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

ed

Anonymous
online dating is now all BOTs and gullible suckers chatting to each other ,,shame

Kevin

Anonymous
Yes I just got scammed tonight myself .
Was asked to get a free verification id for safety reasons and by doing so drained my bank account didnt have much in there thankfully.
The site was called benaughty they did offer me a alternative way to hook up by paying 500 dollars when I meet the girl at designated place.
Was either a prostitution ring set up of police set up. So beware people not a good site

Marc

Anonymous
artistic
Quote by: Anonymous

online dating is now all BOTs and gullible suckers chatting to each other ,,shame

I wouldn't agreee with you I think online dating is better than ever because there is more women on various dating sites than ever...

Raymon

Anonymous
indifferent
I don't think they are Legit @ all .. I was on two sites AFF & Secret liaisons. Locally both were F#$%kn useless. Found the Qld woman all B/S.. Ping Pong Chat only .so no Meet ups. But Interstate .Vis & NSW. did much better, got invites ,to come down Or meet me on gold Coast Yep she came up here. Didn't renew either one when it came up. & Yes. Yankee sites.. watch out there guys.. Massive scams . tread carefully with them, especially there Discount offers ? don't touch them . Always check your banking Details before, during ,& after you shut them down . Raymon PS Have found a legit site @ a good price Good for 50+ guys

steve

Anonymous

I wouldn't agreee with you I think online dating is better than ever because there is more women on various dating sites than ever...

could be true on some sites where there are divorced females with tons of kids by different fathers or alcoholics which no guy wants ,like one sees on POF ..the hub of rejected women

Anonymous

Anonymous
Quote by: anon

I need to tell the poor guys out there the truth and it is a scam. I worked as an "admin" and was paid 15p per message. It is all a scam and sometimes I felt really bad when a older widowed man thought he met then woman of his dreams. Each message that popped up were answered by different women who just needed to read the previous conversation and notes. The women are all fakes and pictures found from the internet. Don't waste your money, do real women really meet men for sex from the interent, I don't think so.

They do exist. I hooked up with two girls off Craigslist (no money needed and legal age) But they are so far and between. It's a long process.

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:19 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content