Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

DannyJoe

Anonymous
angry
LocalCheaters.com is run by thieves on top of 100% full of totally fake profiles! I was going to give them a try by paying for the shortest period membership they offer, I believe it was a week. I don't remember because I tried forgetting how they out right STOLE $70.00 from me after I entered my info and chose the plan I wanted, then I clicked to confirm the purchase & somehow it changed to the highest plan at $69.99 for 6 months on the very next page. I freaked out & immediately called them and told them kindly what I saw happen from my end,as I didn't even leave that problem page on my laptop so I could see have all info in front of me for a simple return to the original plan I had intended to purchase.Rudely I was denied any type of delete purchase or compromise. I then asked for the manager & he was even more of a JACKOFF & told me"I have to be careful what I'm clicking on & absolutely no refunds are made. I then found it to be the worst run site with a continuous pattern of FAKE PROFILES of women! They're probably all played by that PRICK manager & not even chicks! But he is a *censored*!!

ed

Anonymous
better cancel your card pronto. to stop further debits

Anonymous

Anonymous
Found out the hard way that Adult Hub is definitely a scam! They are purportedly based out of London. I feel like an idiot admitting it! Pursuing legal action against them. The $40 is not the issue, of course.

ted

Anonymous
the only site is probly tinder if you are youngish but its free so if it fails no worries

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 11:48 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content