Online Dating & Relationships Forums

are there REALLY ANY 100% FREE to join and most importantly send free e mails other than Date hooku

firebird

Anonymous
These two site are starting to really piss me off. Lynch mob forums. Women who have a list of requirements a mile long and the few that I have something in common with or the right age or live near me (I live near Dallas, Texas). There are a lot of women in my area professing to be looking for love but it is total BS. I e mail some of these women and my e mails get ignored or deleted before being read.

I have tried match com and it is no better. I have e mailed women just to see what their experiences have been and they all say it has sucked.

I keep hearing about totally free dating sites but singles .net is s scam. another join but we need your crddit card for yo to e mail crap.

I am NOT seeking a Christin dating site and I was told of one that has a real free trial and I remeber when all paid sites had real free trials and you did not have to give out a credit card during the free period. I actually met women then.

But is is all crap and unfortuantely, online dating is the only game in town when you hit my age or you live in a small town.

And it has NOT been for lack of trying. I wasted 10 years on these sites. I KNOW how to write profile becuase of 20 successful years of using print ads and I got more dates than i could go on and i am a MAN!!!

I used PRINT personal ads in a local weekly paper and had at least one date a WEEK. I have had about 4 dates in 10 YEARS.

So if anyone knows of a really free site with more than 10 members or one that has a real free trial period where you do not have to give out a cc during the trial period, PLEASE let me know

Thanks

Anonymous Dog

Anonymous
Yeah, I've been wondering for years why an internet profile shouldn't get as much response as a newspaper ad.

They don't, though.

All times are EST. The time is now 04:13 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content