Online Dating & Relationships Forums

dating sides a total fraud

Anonymous

Anonymous
angry
"The worlds number 1 dating site"
I payed for a 12 month subscription (which cost me over $100) on www.Shagaholic.com I have only been a member for a week. I found a really nice girl in my city and we were making plans to meet up next week for a date, and then Shagaholic removed my Subscription and then they blocked my account and my credit card so I can't make another account.
I contacted them and told them to undo it, and they said, they won't unblock it, or refund my money, because I was misusing the site. (I was using a dating site to organize a date)

I then asked if they could at least give the girl my email address then can keep the money. They said "we cannot contact members of this site on your behalf."
I wouldn't have minded about them removing my subscription, if they had given the girl my email.
They are now completely ignoring me.
They stole my money and now I will never get to meet her.

curious

Anonymous
I'm trying to figure out if this website (shagaholic) uses fake profiles for the users or just the girls. As in, would you randomly get emails from them or do you have to great a profile?

curious

Anonymous
I'm trying to figure out if this website (shagaholic) uses fake profiles for the users or just the girls. As in, would you randomly get emails from them or do you have to create a profile?

JJ Smith

Anonymous
Shagaholic so called dating website for the desperate men out there is such an obvious con they should find the owners and do them for fraud. What a load of wicked bastards they are, praying on gullible people they obviously work on the assumption that a number of weak mined people will fall for the scam!!!
Most of these dating sites are rubbish and are using fake information in order make money out of lonely men but at least they have the decency to use a few real people in with the fake ones But this Shagaholic just take the piss and they just don't care..I always think that if you do not run a business honestly and fairly you will never find success And i sure these guys wont Tired

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:10 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content