Online Dating & Relationships Forums

How I found my soulmate through a great dating site!

JohnHAS

Anonymous
Hello,

My name is John Haskell, I'd like to share my story with you how I found my Russian wife through a dating site.

I worked in Moscow, Russia for 2 years and had a relationship with a great woman for a year. There is a huge cultural difference between western and Russian women. We became very close during our relationship, but unfortunately we had to break up due to certain circumstances. I had to go back to USA and she couldn't join me as she didn't want to leave her country.

Anyway, after that relationship I realized I couldn't be with local American women anymore. After a few months I decided to start looking for a Russian girlfriend among different dating sites. Of course not all my meetings were successful and it took some time to find a good site. One friend of mine recommended me to try:

RomanceinRussia.com.

He recommended this site because it has strict controls and he himself had used it successfully.

Before that, I was about to give up my efforts to find a Russian girl for my life. Since I checked this site out, I've corresponded with a few women and decided to meet with one in Europe. We felt chemistry from the beginning. We've been together for a year so far and will get married next year. I have to thank this site for helping me find my happiness!  

It's never late guys to love and be happy!

Later I've found this article about this site:

http://www.prlog.org/10463284-leading-online-romance-company-hails-popular-and-innovative-party.html

It's been announced the best in its category this year.

I truly recommend you to try RomanceinRussia.com if you are still looking for your love!

My best regards,

John Haskell

Addy Watson

Anonymous
excited
Hello john, friend i can understand your problem i would like to suggest you some thing very important in this regards i have site where you can find out your soul mate very easily. In which you can find out some from any country and any where in the world. I hope you would like it and i need your reply that you find or not ? Because so i can help you more and more... So please reply me via this forum. Waiting for your reply thank you.

All times are EST. The time is now 04:47 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content