Online Dating & Relationships Forums

What cities have the unfriendliest or the friendliest 50 plus singles that want to date?

firebird

Anonymous
I have read on forbes list of the best and worst cities for singles but they are mainly aimed at the young 20-30 crowd.

So who thinks which cities are the best for 50 plus years old and whic are the worst in regards to dating. Personal expereience in replies please.

FIREBIRD

Anonymous
Guess after a few weeks of posting this and no response and view viewings I have answered my own questions-THERE ARE NO FRINDLY CITIES FOR 50 PLUS SINGLES

Cat

Anonymous
New York City works for me!

Of course this is where I am from and I already have a lot of friends here. For someone new, as long as you have a out going personality you should do fine.

Marty

Anonymous
Los Angeles and Paris are definitely the 2 most unfriendly cities. If you can get a date in Paris or LA, getting a date anywhere else will be a piece of cake.

Oh, and a word of warning: LA has 5 single men for each single woman.

firebird

Anonymous
I have never lived in either LA or Paris but I have ben to La a few times and twice to Paris/

I really was not looking for a girlfriend in either city since i had one but I have hard the hoor stories about La.

funny, I live near Dallas, Texas and the women are exactly the same as those in LA

plastic, materialistic, snotty.

I remember when i used to go clubbing in the 80's. I gave the waitress a dollar for each round of drinks she brought me for example. She gave me a generic 'THANKS'. When i did not give out a tip, NO ' Thank s' came from her.

I then wenet with a girlfriend to a small town in PA. We sent to the local tavern which was run town like the town and not trendy like the Dallas clubs and I gave the waitress a dollar tip for drinks. I thought she was going to blow me in thanks.

At least La has movie stars and the beach.

I would mention smog but we have it in Dallas too but not as much.

But i would take LA over dallas any day.

But thanks again for the inof and women are NOT the same all over .

All times are EST. The time is now 08:10 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content