Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Datings with Russian girls

John Haskell

Anonymous
cheerful
Hey guys, I would like to share my experience with dating Russian women. I worked in Moscow, Russia for 2 years and had a relationship with a great woman for a year. There is a huge cultural difference between western and Russian women. We became very close during our relationship, but unfortunately we had to break up due to certain circumstances. I had to go back home to Houston, USA and she couldn't join me as she didn't want to leave her country.

Anyway, after that relationship I realized I couldn't be with local American women anymore. After a year I started looking for a Russian girlfriend among different dating sites. Of course not all my meetings were successful and it took some time to find the right site. One friend of mine recommended me to try: Romanceinrussia.com. Before that, I was about to give up my efforts to find a Russian girl. Since I checked this site out, I've corresponded with a few women and decided to meet with one in Europe. We felt chemistry from the beginning. We've been together for a year so far and will get married in a few months. I have to thank this site for helping me find my happiness!

Matt

Anonymous
dirty
You are very right about there being cultural differences between russian women and western women. Dating Russian women is different to dating European or British women - I love Russian women Smile They are passionate, fiery, loving, emotional, caring, sexual as well as amazingly sexy! There is never a dull moment when you are with a Russian woman. I know it may be a stereotype but that's what I have found in my experience.

I joined ukrussiansdating 9 months ago and met many cute Russian girls living in London.. some just for fun and friendship, some for 'casual encounters' if you know what I mean. Now I'm dating the most beautiful girl Omsk and we are planning to marry next year!

So I would definitely recommend dating Russian women. You wont be disappointed!

All times are EST. The time is now 09:05 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content