Dating Sites Reviews Forums

trial you and then a rip-off by benaughty.com

Page navigation

Grouminou

Anonymous
angry
Say it's gonna be 3$ to try out, add 27$ in a sneaky way during the process, and auto renew for about 100$ /month. Since you clicks on different agreements during the process, you are screwed. Cost me 30$ for a bunch of fake profiles runned by bots and I cancelled my credit card...

Дмитрий

Forum User
Thanks for the info

Эдвард

Forum User
Guys, do you really think it's really possible to find a serious relationship on dating sites?

Wths

Forum User
Hi guys.

I almost got ripped off. Sign up for one month, didnt see they are going to take my money second time. When i saw, i got a refund from my bank. I contact novalnet and benaughty admin. Admin answer me my account is going to be deactivated. I ve got email with this too.

This was month ago. Yesterday i ve got email from debt collectors that i need to pay 60 €, because i ve got refund earlier....

So my question is should i just ignore them? Or it will be better to pay them this 60 € and just forget about everything? Email ive got is from DWM International a partner of Novalnet (transaction Service of benaughty) they were saying if i dont pay in 14 days they are going to send to my a debt collectors from my Country.

What do you guys think?

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:40 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content