Online Dating & Relationships Forums

trial you and then a rip-off by benaughty.com

Randolo

Anonymous
Hey I just got scammed by these guys. Went for the three days trial at 1.99 and they charged me 10times that. Plus, to cancel my account, I actually had to call them on the phone. The guy I spoke with argued that it was safer to cancel it that way... What could not be safe in cancelling a membership... I mean they already have your card number...

Anyways, what I find very much annoying about this is the fact that they are hiding behind a complex screen of deception. It's probably just a bunch of guys in some Indian slum somewhere trying to make a living off that.

If I only had the means to trace them and find out where they actully are I'd take this fight to their doorstep

Who's with me.

Anthony

Anonymous
Naughtyfind.com seems like a pretty honest site that sticks to its claims in connecting people interested in casual relationships. I've been watching it for over a week or so and I do see some obviously fake profiles showing up, but they get taken down pretty much right away. So that tells me that the admins are watching and are getting rid of the garbage pretty quickly.
This site is one of the few real ones.

Quote by: Anonymous

Be naughty; milf; lonelywifehookup are all scams.
Look at the stars on their profiles gold stars are online cuties. That is not real peope. Youll never meet them no dates etc. Just money scam. Try to cancel? Good luck. I found best way is to use debit card and cancel your debit card number every couple months they can't charge your account thereafter. Besides with all the hackers and Id thefts It'd be a good idea to change account number every so often. The site is run by scammers.

I totally understand your frustration, but the internet is pretty mature at this point, and if you've been around looking for dating sites, you should know that 99% of them are full of fakes. Their only goal is to get horny men to sign up and spend their money, even if it's only for a month. When you multiply that times thousands of memberships, then you get millions of $$$. But anyways, if you want to find a good, true dating sites that are not in the business just to make money, but to provide service, you should check out the oldie but goldie plenyoffish.com, and a newcomer to the dating arena - naughtyfind.com.
Both are 100% free, and both sites' primary goal is to connect people for online dating. Best of luck!

A Dumb ass

Anonymous
tired
I tried BE NAUGHTY for about 3 weeks. After a while it got so slow I could send a message faster the getting one SENT.
Ridiculous, and then the CAM girls showed up. Stupid slow ass site.
Not worth my time or money.. Cancelled and had a problem with the cancellation guy, had to tell him to Cancel the Danm Thing NOW.. He wanted to argue.
Stay away from this site

Chad

Anonymous
freakingout
So I'm being harassed from the site administrator by the name of Beatrice Portman. It all started when I did the 3 day trial at plaisir. I thought it was all good. Like everyone here says, the girls were flocking to me. I was shocked. Next thing I know there are charges at least $50 coming out of my acct. So i contacted the sites and was able to get some funds returned but not all. Now the administrator for all these sites, beatrice is telling me because i didnt verify my Id im at risk of being charged. Is that even poss?!?!?! I contacted my bank to put a restriction on my visa debit card so I don't loose anymore money. I feel like im being scammed for sure. Any advice would be much appreciated.

CJS

Anonymous
determined
Read the small print. There is no trickery once their terms are stated. They won't necessarily be jumping off the page, yet as a consumer and buyer, we must always put ourselves in the selling position and realize, hmmm, if I had a company...residual monthly income is the way to build wealth.

I've heard good things about this site. I've used Adult Friend Finder in the past, and i was aware that I would be charged monthly. Was it worth it? Heck yes. I had a hookup in the first week.

Now here I go with BeNaughty to give it a go, and I'm more than hopeful. I'm confident I will have some amazing encounters. Because i know what I want, and I'll be clear with others on what i expect...

CJS

Anonymous
mellow
You sound like an American.

Just sayin'

Hey I just got scammed by these guys. Went for the three days trial at 1.99 and they charged me 10times that. Plus, to cancel my account, I actually had to call them on the phone. The guy I spoke with argued that it was safer to cancel it that way... What could not be safe in cancelling a membership... I mean they already have your card number...

Anyways, what I find very much annoying about this is the fact that they are hiding behind a complex screen of deception. It's probably just a bunch of guys in some Indian slum somewhere trying to make a living off that.

If I only had the means to trace them and find out where they actully are I'd take this fight to their doorstep

Who's with me.

WiseGuy

Forum User
angry
Signed up for 3-day membership. After "contacts" from multiple fake profiles I cancelled after 2 days but the company charged me for a one-month membership. Numerous calls to customer service resulted in company saying tough luck. Stay away.

Loxly

Anonymous
grumpy
Epitome of "Too Good To Be True". All I had to ask the "Cyber-Bots" was, "What part of _____ are you in?" It sends then into silence. I've cancelled my renewal and just amuse myself with their fakes.

All times are EST. The time is now 03:56 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content