Online Dating & Relationships Forums

What now..Marriage without a passion?

warholsky

Anonymous
SO....my sob story. My wife and I have been togetherfor 11 years and she tells me she is no longer attracted to me. I have known this for the last 5 years as we have had round and round fights about "passion" and sex. Funny thing is, I am a good looking guy...so I've been told, and I am in great shape so it's got to be something other than my looks. She tells me Im the best dad, a great husband, but...but....So now we are together until the kids are old enough, but in the meantime I have no passion in my life. What next? Do I wait for 10 more years before I can have someone to share a fun evening with, to talk, laugh, etc...? Any advice would be great! Thanks.

Lonely in INDY...

Elena CHEK

Anonymous
Quote by: warholsky

SO....my sob story. My wife and I have been togetherfor 11 years and she tells me she is no longer attracted to me. I have known this for the last 5 years as we have had round and round fights about "passion" and sex. Funny thing is, I am a good looking guy...so I've been told, and I am in great shape so it's got to be something other than my looks. She tells me Im the best dad, a great husband, but...but....So now we are together until the kids are old enough, but in the meantime I have no passion in my life. What next? Do I wait for 10 more years before I can have someone to share a fun evening with, to talk, laugh, etc...? Any advice would be great! Thanks.

Lonely in INDY...

Let me give you an advise...
I believe every human was born in this world to be happy!
In case you don't feel yourself happy with your wife you only shouldn't keep her with you - just let her go!
You have your own life and your life has to be interesting every day! Enjoy it!
Do not wait 10 more years - try to find proper person right now (especially if your wife says she doesn't need you as a man anymore). She releases you - you can release her as well!

All times are EST. The time is now 04:52 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content