Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Ashley Madison Scam

Martin

Anonymous
I wouldn't go anywhere near this site after all the trouble they had with the hacking of their database

Syler-Ryder

Anonymous
angry
Yeah. Just joined Ashley Madison.

What a joke.

Paid for some credit. Some R450 ZAR. chatted a bit. Got contacted by this 26yo cute girl. Says she is in the country for awhile. Looking for fun. Yeah. Long storey short ends up wanting me to join.

click here>> http.face2faceBadger

IMPORTANT: read and follow every steps
1. Create a new account, use this recommended username : sexx1sai
2. You will receive a confirmation email saying VERIFY.
3. Once you are VERIFIED, choose 1 MONTH GOLD only , use ACH electronic check / Direct debit as the payment methods
4. Complete all the details needed to get the Promo Season end ticket,submit the page
6. Input my USERNAME on the search bar of ur profile so u can access my private stuff.
7. Get ready to have fun
8. REMEMBER NUMBER 7.

Ashley Madison user : meetnsleep.
29 manchestr

WHAT A JOKE.

NedFr

Anonymous
I think the lack of action on this thread is testimony as to the action on AM these days. Wink

anoneastcoast

Anonymous
happy
I'm a woman and had the most amazing sex thanks to AM. I'm 30, career successful, but in a sex-less marriage. I found my lover on AM who was in a similar situation. We both don't want to leave our marriage nor do we want the other person to disrupt their home life. We both have big careers and need to be even more discreet. We meet 2-3x a month and have mind blowing sex in between work engagements. Sometime he swings by for a quickie at the office. It's been 6 months and I am so happy.

Bob

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I'm a woman and had the most amazing sex thanks to AM. I'm 30, career successful, but in a sex-less marriage. I found my lover on AM who was in a similar situation. We both don't want to leave our marriage nor do we want the other person to disrupt their home life. We both have big careers and need to be even more discreet. We meet 2-3x a month and have mind blowing sex in between work engagements. Sometime he swings by for a quickie at the office. It's been 6 months and I am so happy.

What a load of bull....I guess you work for them.

Discrete

Anonymous
I feel compelled to tell you as an actual normal female on this site that I am furious at the scamming of people. Lately Ashley sends out dozens and dozens of winks "from me" to men I have never viewed. Last night at three am they sent about twenty.. When I was sound asleep. I feel so bad for the nice gentleman who actually think that I sent it and then may buy more credits to message me. Also they show me "online" 24/7 even when I am logged out.. Even when my phone is shut. I am pretty furious. Won't be using them any longer and would recommend men save their money and go elsewhere

anon

Anonymous

Good for you! So with that much claimed success, what is your secret to AM?

Be very careful how you spend your credits, there definitely are lots of fake profiles, old dormant profiles and scammers...

After having joined wait a week and avoid all messages u rcv in that first week....
Avoid anyone who hasnt been on line for 7+ days may well be somone who just joined out of curiosity never to come back to site
Avoid anyone who hasnt bothered to take the time to fill out a written profile if someone is interested they are going to have put some written information in their profiles about themeslves
Never chat on AM instant Messenger total waste of time and anyone asking u to do so prob AM employee

I have started each conversation with either free winks or adding people to favorites, check to see who is viewing your profile. Not a single chick has actually sent a paid message to me so ur going to have to weed your way through which collect messages to accept and which return winks to reply to. Of the paid messages ive sent ive at least had a conversation with about 50% be polite and courteous but also get to the point as its most likely the woman is not just talking to you, they are recieving 2-300 messages at a time. Try and get her to swap email addresses, if you get that far you are really in good shape and its now down to you to seal the deal

F.Y.I women on AM use the site for free. There is no way for us to send a non collect message, as there is no offer for us to pay, I searched after a guy asked me about a "collect message" I sent. I thought huh? I thought the site was free so I searched and for women it's free

anon female

Anonymous
I used it and I met a terrific guy. I can't say about other women but I am absolutely real, we are having a great time, I am sure he could testify the same that it does work. I think there must be fakes on there as I have had men leave me some weird mean messages assuming I guess that I was fake, But I wasn't , So I guess the best advice I could give is look at the profiles if they say a lot and arent just checked boxes they are probably real. Also I personally don't like to live chat I find it intrusive if I don't even know them. I would rather receive a message first. I would suggest you not use the chat feature at all. I ended up turning mine off. If a woman gives you her email but then stops responding she probably just lost interest or found someone else she liked. As a female I can tell you I got lots of messages and it was hard choosing. Lastly women are free on AM so any message a female sends you has to be collect. They don't even offer us an option to pay. Just look at the profiles carefully before you accept a message. But I am living proof there are real women on there. I was looking for more than a booty call however and guys with nude pictures or who would ask sexual questions right away I would ignore, I am in a wonderful on the side relationship and I owe it AM.

David Collins

Anonymous
I was one of the 1000s that got caught out when they had all their data stolen, thankfully Im still married but would warn anyone going onto a site like this just don't put to much information on these sites just incase you get caught.

Jonah

Anonymous
I have 30 credits left. When there gone I'm done. Gave my email to a 28 year old chick. She said she would write and send pictures. Never got a thing and the next day her profile was gone

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:01 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content