Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

jake

Anonymous

Dennis

Anonymous
loved
As a man who has used AM for years, I can say that I am very satisfied with this dating site. I have some handicaps: I am older (mid-60s) and over-weight. However, I have emailed and texted a large number of real women and met a smaller number of real women.

I will no longer be using AM however because I have met the love of my life there. She is plain, over-weight, in mid-50s, but real, We are intensely in love with each other. She is the highest libido and pictures herself as a "giver". She knows how to pleasure a man better than any woman I have ever met. I several times have asked her if she belonged to a secret woman's society that teaches women how to pleasure men. Her hands are sexual instruments. She does not want to interfere with either my marriage or family nor me in hers. We will not get divorces, but will remain passionate lovers for the rest of our lives. I spent hundreds of dollars on AM, but that is insignificant compared to intense pleasure and unbelievable love that I get as we see each other many times a week.

I consider her a gift from God.

SuzyQ

Anonymous
curious
Being a woman (of color) I can be very selective. Men need to learn 'how-to' seduce a woman and be respectful. I've chatted several men, and met 2 for coffee. However, I have never heard-back from (either). I am attractive and was NOT looking for a sugar-daddy.

Men -- Keep in mind that us women receive massive amount of messages, and I know that I don't reply to every single one...so you MUST BE CREATIVE, AROUSE US with your words.

Men -- You (just) have to keep trying & don't send explicit pics of yourself -- it's a turn-off!!

SuzyQ

Anonymous
FYI ~ Must of (us) women don't know how Ash Mad works/charges men -- so guys don't be mad!! LOL

Quote by: Anonymous

Good for you! So with that much claimed success, what is your secret to AM?

Be very careful how you spend your credits, there definitely are lots of fake profiles, old dormant profiles and scammers...

After having joined wait a week and avoid all messages u rcv in that first week....
Avoid anyone who hasnt been on line for 7+ days may well be somone who just joined out of curiosity never to come back to site
Avoid anyone who hasnt bothered to take the time to fill out a written profile if someone is interested they are going to have put some written information in their profiles about themeslves
Never chat on AM instant Messenger total waste of time and anyone asking u to do so prob AM employee

I have started each conversation with either free winks or adding people to favorites, check to see who is viewing your profile. Not a single chick has actually sent a paid message to me so ur going to have to weed your way through which collect messages to accept and which return winks to reply to. Of the paid messages ive sent ive at least had a conversation with about 50% be polite and courteous but also get to the point as its most likely the woman is not just talking to you, they are recieving 2-300 messages at a time. Try and get her to swap email addresses, if you get that far you are really in good shape and its now down to you to seal the deal

F.Y.I women on AM use the site for free. There is no way for us to send a non collect message, as there is no offer for us to pay, I searched after a guy asked me about a "collect message" I sent. I thought huh? I thought the site was free so I searched and for women it's free

LongBlondeHair

Anonymous
Yes, there are scammers.

But then there are scammers everywhere and Ashley Madison is better than other kinky dating sites for example. You can generally tell the fake likes and messages by clicking "who's viewed me". If they haven't even viewed your profile, almost 100% chance it's fake!

I have sustained few conversations on Ashley Madison. Would have been loads cheaper to buy girls drinks in a bar!

Thanks for reading,
LongBlondeHair

KS

Anonymous
Smart 42/M looking for an affair. Don't want to change mine or her situation. Wondering if Sharing of personal email address is allowed using AM messaging service if I buy their membership? Thanks

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 12:40 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content