Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Get the right attitude for dating

david1234

Anonymous
I am an Asian by origin. I have moved out here to the US couple of years ago. I am single, but ready to mingle!! I have many friends, both whites and coloured. I would like to make friends and date white girls. As an Asian, I have observed that whites, especially girls do not mix freely with Asian men. I would like to get some tips on how to befriend white girls.

Jhonywillow

Anonymous
Have no reservations in mind for being an Asian. Being an Asia or white is immaterial. Girls normally get hooked to guys who are smart and intelligent. You have to enhance your personality to attract girls. Inter-racial dating has become a very common concept nowadays. http://www.abcsofattraction.com is a site which is in fact a very helpful guide for young men like you. It assists not only Asian men but also men and women of all ethnicities. Abcsofattraction holds boot camps, where coaching takes place first and then students are taken for live classes in clubs and pubs! Sign up for the site’s newsletter NOW and get an e-book on dating absolutely FREE!

jackreed82

Forum User
Hey David,

Most women don't actually mind the nationality of a guy especially when they find it nice and attractive. Though sometimes you feel that women or 'white women' don't like you or don't come to you maybe because they feel awkward to come into a guy that don't have the same color with them but when you show yourself and be nice to them everything will go along your way.

Dating 'white women' may don't have specific tips but in general 'women', there are lots of tips and advices you can get. See my link and you'll find what you are looking at.

puredate

Anonymous
right attitude for dating is a must have element. without this one you can not make any move in this dating arena.

leona.avril

Forum User
You just have to be yourself..never ever pretend and have a sense of humor. A lot of girls, white or black, loves humorous guys.

You just have to show them how different you are from the other guys they know and you'll surely catch their hearts. Hehe.

Good Luck! Smile

william gent

Forum User
Being yourself and having a sense of humor is right on the money.
When you act yourself, that is a sign of respect to the woman. It sends the message that "I am confident enough in who I am that I can be relaxed and just be who I really am."
This is a key to getting that girl you want. if you act like yourself and she doesn't care for you, than it was not meant to be. Another thing to consider is that building a relationship is a process. During the beginning dates, you are not looking for a commitment, but just getting to know who the person is, and what she enjoys doing. So, don't worry if she is "the one" or not on the first dates. Just be a gentleman and enjoy yourself.
Good luck and i hope that this helps.

Physician and freelance writer

firebird

Anonymous
Quote by: william+gent

Being yourself and having a sense of humor is right on the money.
When you act yourself, that is a sign of respect to the woman. It sends the message that "I am confident enough in who I am that I can be relaxed and just be who I really am."
This is a key to getting that girl you want. if you act like yourself and she doesn't care for you, than it was not meant to be. Another thing to consider is that building a relationship is a process. During the beginning dates, you are not looking for a commitment, but just getting to know who the person is, and what she enjoys doing. So, don't worry if she is "the one" or not on the first dates. Just be a gentleman and enjoy yourself.
Good luck and i hope that this helps.

But what if being yourself and being so turned off by on line dating over a 10 year period, you just don't have it in you to take the BS.

It is like going to a singles bar for the first time. you get dressed up and imagince that you will meet someone.

Find out that the top 1 percent get all the action.

Same as online dating.

If the ads are real, the people wat that 1 [ercent of the best of the best.

Humour and being yourself will NOT work. this is from experience.

This is the same type of advice as wait and love will find you BS

Taylor_M

Anonymous
In order to meet people, you need to flirt meet them. You can't master your pick-up skills if you're standing against a wall all night long. Get past your fear of approaching people; take a deep breath and jump in with both feet. People are inherently good natured. If someone is rude enough to blow you off without a thought, they aren't worthy of your attention.

AsianBeauties

Forum User
Junior
Dating someone from another culture is something that can at once be beautiful and fascinating, but it does come with its own unique set of challenges. I would recommend you just be yourself and be confident in all you have to offer - the right woman cannot fail to notice no matter what race she is. Wink

chelsey king

Anonymous
brainy
No matter what the culture and the race a man or a woman posses or came from. It should be his/her attitude should matters most. Smile

All times are EST. The time is now 04:36 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content