Online Dating & Relationships Forums

SexSearch.com

keeptrying

Anonymous
curious
This site like others that are similar have one good thing going for it. People are at least creative. I met this girl off the site last week and first thing she did was introduce me to her kids... seems she did not want sex she wanted a baby daddy.

Curious George

Forum User
So has anyone found a site that is legit...that provides what sexsearch is SUPPOSED to provide?

Loser

Anonymous
Quote by: Me

The women on SexSearch seem to be over 80% faked profiles, but the one positive thing was after paying for one month, my membership stayed active forever, which to this day gives me access to some great videos. The videos you can get to on the site are hot. THe few real women I contacted were OK.

yeah, it's because it's an automatic monthly charge! oh yeah, mention their fake and poof! your profile's gone!
Passion.com

anonymous

Anonymous
angry
i have discovered too that sexsearch is a total scam and waste of time and money-i realised my error not long after paying the 1 month silver membership fee and agree with 99% of the comments already posted. i have emailed their 'customer service' voicing my displeasure and am not at all hopeful of a reply- i am mostly annoyed with myself for falling for such a trap and am kicking myself that i contributed to lining the pockets of these conmen (and women for that matter!) my question is to anyone out there who has maybe been in the same boat- will i continue being billed even though my membership was cancelled?? and is it just best to call the bank and cancel my card? i know i may aswell do that regardless to minimise the risk. its only touchwood £15 pounds as yet so i'm not too fussed about going through the rigmaroll of chasing that back i'll try to learn from my mistake but what are my odds of gettin my money back?? thanks in anticipation

Anonymous

Anonymous
happy
Whew...I was thinking of buying a membership, but I decided to check first to see just how well rated this was, and damn I'm glad I did! Those idiots won't be getting any of MY money! it just goes to show that with just a little bit of research on something first, you won't get swindled or duped into filling the pockets of, I hate to say it, marketing geniuses that prey on our basest instincts. They may be unscrupulous, but they picked an excellent way to swindle others, and for that, they get at least a grudging respect from me, but as for my money, they don't get a plumb freakin' nickel.

CHARLEY

Anonymous
brainy
LETS START OUR OWN SITE FOR FREE!!!WE ALL JUST TRADE BASIC STATS AND WANTS AND SHARE WITH EACH OTHER,NO HUSTLES OR SALES SCAMS.ME;5'11",195lbs.,green eyes,lt. brown hair,stout bot not fat,professional skier & fly fish guide,total nimpho and seek a playmate for fun and possible monogamous relationship.......I live in placerville right now but will soon be back in mammoth lakes CONTACT ME AT; chazwootton@yahoo.com E-MAIL PIX AND I WILL DO SAME You never know,NSA could turn into LTR bye Charley
Passion.com

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY

Anonymous
Angry THIS SITE BLOW DONKEY DONG, MOST OF THE SUPPOSED SUCCESS STORYS ON HERE ARE ALL FEMALE,WHO MOST LIKELY WORK FOR THIS SITE, OR GET FREE MEMBERSHIP OR SOME SHIT,THIS SITE SHOULD BE NUKED, AND FLUSHED DOWN THE SHITTER......TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME, AND WHAT ABOUT THIS GARUNTEE IF YA DONT HOOK UP 3 FREE MONTHS, LOOKS LIKE THEY OWE A COUPLE THOUSAND YEARS OF FREE TIME AND THE GOLD ROOM IS JUST ANOTHER ROOM OF BOGUS SHIT TO JOIN,A GOLD ADVERTISING ROOM , ALL BULLSHIT! Neutral Evil Twisted Question Angry Arrow RIP OFF

Andy

Anonymous
Lots of complaints here I see, I did get those emails from the fake profiles but I have met a few good chicks along the way at sexsearch. I do like Adult Friend Finder or Passion (same site) more though, at least date wise it worked out better!

bigboy

Anonymous
I tried the same with multiple profiles. Although I receiveed different picture profiles, but the buddy of the profiles is exaxtly more or less the same. very suspicious to upgrade.
Passion.com

reddogg

Anonymous
i finally signed up for sexsearch.com adult personals after the first of the year. itt was my new years resolution to get laid more this year lol. the first girl i got in touch with was super hot. we emaild back and forth a bit and then made plans to hook up but she totally flaked on me. but i spoke with two others...not as super hot as the first one but definitely both 8.5-9s...and those meetings panned out.

all i can say is...i no longer qualiffy for that 90 day sex guarantee lol...

ill keep you posted on my other activity with sexsearch...

All times are EST. The time is now 07:51 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content