Online Dating & Relationships Forums

SexSearch.com

SexSearch is a scam

Anonymous
Don't go there. Utter Utter Shite

They are criminals out to steal your money...they hide their card re-charge policy in the small print and help themselves to your cash every month.

And, whilst there might be one or two real girls on there, I doubt they are the numerous hotties who beg you for a good time as soon as you join - like they're having problems pulling offline.

Seriously guys. Have a wank. It's free and much more satisfying.
Evil

SexSearch is a scam

Anonymous
angry
Quote by: old Gullible

Quote by: annoyomus

Actually sexsearch is not all bad.I am sorry for you out there who has had bad experience with this web site. I am a female who signed up . So there are actually real females on this site looking just like you men. I have corrresponded with quite a few men that I have met on this site.Yes these men are real.I spoken to some on the phone.I met a couple in person.I am curently dating a terrifc guy whom I met on sexsearch .com web site.Just be patience you might just get lucky and meet someone really great like I did. Wink

This post is probaly from one of their paid lackeys.

And she's probably a minger too.

Dan

Anonymous
SexSearch.com is totally legit. I know this cause I nailed a chick from the site last nite. I have the pics to prove it.
Passion.com

radnelac

Anonymous
Since Sexsearch.com has changed so called management/ownership,it's realy gone down hill.
Not only can you not upload any decent photos,the search options are now unspecified and spammers have taken over.
They now have a 90 day gaurantee that you'll score. Even the "hook"is pure BS.
I've acctually met a few women there and had a very good time but,a majority of so called members are fakes and spammers.
Sexsearch used to be a legitimate adult site,now it's taken it's place with the rest of the BS.

anmys

Anonymous
angry
Definitely a scam...keep your money in your pocket..am contacted all the time, but when I reply, I never get correspondence from that girl again...also, responses are the same for a lot of different women...definitely some creative work going on to get you to part with your money....how do you get money back from a scam like this.....boo hoo..cheating b***ards

anmys

Anonymous
Quote by: Dan

SexSearch.com is totally legit. I know this cause I nailed a chick from the site last nite. I have the pics to prove it.

...and this is another paid lackey...the pics (if any) are probably his own wife/girlfriend
Passion.com

anmys

Anonymous
Quote by: SexSearch is a scam

Don't go there. Utter Utter Shite

They are criminals out to steal your money...they hide their card re-charge policy in the small print and help themselves to your cash every month.

And, whilst there might be one or two real girls on there, I doubt they are the numerous hotties who beg you for a good time as soon as you join - like they're having problems pulling offline.

Seriously guys. Have a wank. It's free and much more satisfying.
Evil

Very very true...and very very cheap...the only cost is time...so take time out from taking over the world and have a fiddle

Scam Remover

Anonymous
Yeah, I created a profile as a woman and then sent myself an email on the real deal,but basic one and it it never showed up. Nor did the fact that I viewed the profile. Scam, scam, scam.

Fooled

Anonymous
angry
Concur w/all here. Site sucks. In addition to those who've tried to figure it out by canned msgs to many, I searched from coast to coast -- and also got the same canned replies, sometimes even the same picture!, or obviously the same background (kitchen), and pictures of extremely beautiful women, the quality of the pictures alone obvious they're not homebodies. Shame those of us searching sincerely getting ripped off...
Passion.com

Me

Anonymous
The women on SexSearch seem to be over 80% faked profiles, but the one positive thing was after paying for one month, my membership stayed active forever, which to this day gives me access to some great videos. The videos you can get to on the site are hot. THe few real women I contacted were OK.

All times are EST. The time is now 06:40 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content