Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there ANY of the large date sites that actually work?

Page navigation

Jan

Anonymous
I think whether a dating site "works" or not depends on the person using it. That's a fairly obvious statement, but I don't mean any sarcasm by it. I guess my point is that one should really consider which dating sites are right for them as well as the male to female gender ratios on the sites.
As a single girl in my mid-20s living in a large metro area, I actually get tons of messages. I try to respond to most of them but it's not too easy. As for one of my college buddies, who's a dude in a suburb of PA, it hasn't been so easy - and I recommended the same site I'm on. So, I guess it just depends.
Good luck.

Anonymous

Anonymous
I have tried E-harmony, match and POF and all 3 of them were below average for me. I am a 38 year old male who is seriously looking to find somebody where i can settle down. I found Match was effective in the beginning but after a while, the quality of people went down hill. POF and e-harmony are no better. I know for some it has worked but unless you are handsome, caucasian, good looking you don't stand a chance. I also tried a matchmaker by Volt connection here in Southern Ontario. Save your money, she, has good intentions but there is nobody in her database who is compatible with you.

Page navigation

All times are EST. The time is now 09:26 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content