Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Warning Fling.com is completely fake!!!!

keith

Anonymous
Quote by: bigshaft

Fling is a rip-off. Do not use the site. The ability to find anyone in your area is remote at best. The search parameters that you can use are impossible to find who was login recently. Waste of money!

it used to be possible to see who had been logged in and when so it must have been disabled .i found that the majority had never logged in so were fake profiles cooked up to get your money.

denny

Anonymous
angry
Quote by: Anonymous

Same go's for the site just hook up.com. Stay away...just a scam!!! No real girls and, just automated replys. Evil Evil Twisted

they have females ask for money or buy phone card

denny

Anonymous
angry

I just signed up and paid membership. Yes its a SCAM!! I messaged a girl...and she asked what i was doing on Richmen.com. I thought WTF...I'm not on that site. Turns out...."Fling" uses your profile on different "site". So...most of the women are logged into Richmen.com (looking for rich dudes)...and the guys are logged into Fling. They can see each other's profiles. I've never even heard of Richmen.com ...so out of curiosity I tried logging into it with my Fling name.....YEP...my account works there too!!!!

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is right had few females found me on that web site and even ask me for money or buy phone card and some the females even just want miss lead you fake pic's up saying this age but they are older
Passion.com

Beezer

Anonymous
angry
Some obvious clues: every message from women is 100 per cent literate and grammatically correct. Where else in real life do you find that? Not a typo or spelling error anywhere. Look at the towns these women allegedly come from ... where are they, try finding them on a map. And how about the unsolicited offer to drive by my place and hook up - when she supposedly lives across the other side of the country, and without even checking me out? It is just a scam to get you spending money to reply to their messages. One good point is that payments are one-off, not a recurring debit charge. But it is so bleedingly obvious that it's a scam - all these available women up and alert at all hours of the night replying instantly to messages. Get real.

Fake site finder

Anonymous
Ok to give you one easy way to catch these fake sites before you spend any money like on this site after you feel out the info you put your State and your zip code then start watching the girls faces who live in your town or close. You can even take screen shots some times. But they say you got likes or mail messages likes but you can’t see till you up grade here’s what you do next go back to your profile change your town and zip code to one about 60 or 70 miles away. and update ok. Now the fun begins. Just go look at the girls and their profiles again same girls that lived in your town or not far from you. now it will say they live in near the fake town you put in or near it same girls you can even change it in profile real quick again to some place else in your state but get zip code right guess what now they live there they steal the pictures on line and sorry there’s no girls just a cyber thief that got your money because they use fake mail accounts that disappear instantly sorry hope this helps. I will give you some other fake ones. Lonely Milf club, Snap hookup, Meet Wives, X pickup.Flirt Hook up. But a lot of time when you check on them for reviews it shows them but it says Ad on side because they do fake reviews on their selfs.

Need help

Anonymous
Hi All..

Is there any chance you could help me with cancelling my membership ?
The option given by them on their website doesn't seem ti be working..
Shall I just report to my Bank that i have lost my card and block it so that they dont take any more money from mh account ?

Please help
Passion.com

Joe

Anonymous
awake
Well I'm happy I looked at this before I went on there so where are the real sites at

What's it matter

Anonymous
angry

not to sound like the odd one in the bunch... but my fiance and I signed up and didnt experience that problem. Our dilema was a little different... we met a bunch of real people... most were in our same city, we just weren't into them physically. We were looking for a woman or couple, and the majority we ran into didnt meet our physical standards....
but i willl wait my subscription out and then leave it alone

It should be a giveaway when they ask for a hookup id for their protection, because in fine print it says they are not responsible for anyone meeting off the site . It took me a while to Angry figure this out.

al

Anonymous

Hi All..

Is there any chance you could help me with cancelling my membership ?
The option given by them on their website doesn't seem ti be working..
Shall I just report to my Bank that i have lost my card and block it so that they dont take any more money from mh account ?

Please help

yes without fail as they will stop you deleting so as to keep hitting your card
Passion.com

Im a member

Anonymous
Yes there are scammers on this site as with many other sites. It’s your job to weed through the scammers. I’ve met a few girls off of fling with no issues as by a few I mean double digits. Anyone asking to go to another site to verify your identity, they’re scammers. As a paying memeber that is proof enough of your identity. If not, agree to meet in public place. If that’s not good enough, just move on to the next one.

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:00 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content