Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Warning Fling.com is completely fake!!!!

Fling vet

Anonymous
Fling is not fake at all I've been on there for years maybe 9 years i have met a lot of men & i came in contact with a lot of scammers too. Most of you men have problems because you go after the wrong type of women. Fling has a lot of catfishes you just have to weave them out. If she is perfect or look like a supermodel shes probably a catfish & not going to meet with you. But there are a lot of real women on there you just have to hope majority of them are in your area. LOL

best to move on to real ones !

Anonymous
Angry That`s it !! , am done with fake ass material American women !!!!! , they are either too stuck up in real life or working as part time hookers the web !!!! , , am going oversees to find me a real old traditional family value oriented humble woman !! Cool

jim

Anonymous
nigerians harvest photos from suckers and reuse them to scam further mugs for money and so the cycle goes on indefinately
Passion.com

SteveBert

Forum User
excited
Confused Thanks, guys, I'll take it into account...

Djtattem

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

not to sound like the odd one in the bunch... but my fiance and I signed up and didnt experience that problem. Our dilema was a little different... we met a bunch of real people... most were in our same city, we just weren't into them physically. We were looking for a woman or couple, and the majority we ran into didnt meet our physical standards....
but i willl wait my subscription out and then leave it alone

NOT A SCAM.

look guys. Allllll dating sites get flooded with scam profiles. I moderate for okcupid and see what's what. Now fling has scammers and promoters hiding on there, yes. Google image search every profile you look at. Sounds creepy, but I actually sort out a good chunk of fakes.

GETTING THE GIRL. Dude.. Their inbox gets 10-50 messages a day. Its like the meme where the chick is pummelled with hotdogs. So you have to stand out from the rest of the thirsty guys. Then its up to how smooth you are. You have to show you're trustable. There are creeps and dangers. Discreet is also a key. Most hook ups I've had turn out to be married or taken. Open marriages or bored housewives.

In summary, joining doesn't mean you'll get laid, but it's easier breaking the ice than other places

guy

Anonymous
bazillions of profiles that are never logged into says it all
Passion.com

t0xic_u

Anonymous
I used fling.com for Awhile and I met several guys off there. Two of which I still talk to.

Quote by: Anonymous

Just a heads up to anyone who might spend any money on this site. I actually signed up for a month so I was already a paying member. Messaged a bunch of girls and got reponses back within the day and they all had the same story. Send me an email to my personal hotmail account so we can chat. After the inital message no response through the website or the personal email accounts. Every time you go to the site some of the girls on the first page are the same but a different city every time. Complete scam don't spend your moneyl

jez

Anonymous
fling has a fake review webpage of only good reviews and no complaints ..so draw your own conclusions why

Timke

Anonymous
I payed a while on fling once u payed u can go into videochat rooms and chat with real people girls and guys without having to pay extra for going privatevideochatting with someone. Yes some users try to get u to some external chatprogram that make u pay to see them but if u do so, dont blame fling cause u r a dumbass. As for meeting people in a bar last time i checked you have to pay for it also, and lets be honest, u dont go home with someone every time right. And in a bar u also have girls that just use u for free drinks.
Passion.com

al

Anonymous
personality has a lot to play in dating scene so you get what you pay for

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:26 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content