Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Warning Fling.com is completely fake!!!!

Page navigation

Mike

Anonymous
First off, I find it interesting the various recent "anonymous" posts and such here in this discussion thread claiming fling.com is good etc. (they can easily have their own staff post such things LOL)

now onto what I would like to describe about the fling.com site:

I have found that there are some surprisingly good looking 20-30year old women in the fling.com video chat rooms... (yes, in VIDEO chat, there typing to you, being nice and friendly and saying hi and looking hot and sexy. not 'fake' women, but actual real women! beautiful smiling and friendly women! )
however it soon became apparent that these good looking gals were there in the video chat WAY too frequently.. as in nearly ALL the time.
many of them seriously seem to be there in cam often enough for it to be their JOB !
so I would strongly suspect that fling is actually PAYING chicks to be in the site to thus encourage members to stay and chat and renew memberships etc.
(I can provide a fairly detailed story of my experiences leading to this suspicion if necessary. including getting banned from a video chat room for simply asking questions and not breaking any of the stated rules)

seriously, lately it seems almost certain that the fling staff have chosen to actually employ attractive females to be active in the video chat rooms (some are in there every day, every single day, various female fling members state they ONLY talk to other members who have webcam which means the users have to pay for a membership to use the video chat.

It is an interesting tactic, and arguably NOT a 'scam'. but rather maybe a 'waste of your time' or 'deceptive' for certain (you thinking you're actually chatting with a college student who is unwinding after their rough day of classes etc. but in fact you're chatting with somebody who is essentially an employee of the fling site?! )
many of the attractive female members even have their profile listed as just " online flirting" for what they are interested in ( aka, ONLY interested in chatting within the site's features), not any sort of meeting up or relationship possibilities, which means the ONLY way you're going to be able to interact with them is if you continue to pay for the membership level that allows you to utilize video chat.

On numerous occasions it was obvious that some women just simply keep their computer logged in and doing video chat even while they are in the background doing dishes etc. (like, well crap I NEED to log x number of hours a week to get paid, so I will have it on while I am doing dishes too)

Yes there are also MANY fake profiles on there too, such as some hot model looking chicks with pictures in their profile from on beaches etc. and their profile claims they live in a tiny town population 50 in the middle of nowhere ... LOL
Yes people could legitimately select a false zipcode on their profile for safety and discretion, but every one of those I discovered I sent a message to and got no reply ever.

but my message here is to warn of the " non fake" and " not scammer" people that are there, because they are in fact real people (live, in video chat, obviously chatting with you and obviously real) but they are there ONLY to keep you coming back and cause you to want to keep paying for membership in the hopes that eventually they'll want to maybe have some sort of real relationship with you..

in general, I would suggest to steer away from the site to anyone who is looking to actually meet people or start up any sort of relationship.
IF you are interested in doing video chat (only, no other communication method) and interested in putting yourself on video chat to be viewed by others (maybe you want to put on a 'show' of your own for women to watch? lol not me, but some might want to) then maybe it's a site you'd like.

emsguy001

Anonymous
cheerful
My wife and I have both been members on fling for over a year. Females are given free access to the majority of the site where males must pay to do almost every thing. There are REAL PEOPLE on this site. I have met some lovely ladies and my wife has met some guys. The reality is that good looking women receive a thousand times more messages then guys do. So guys, if a woman doesnt respond to your messages its not because she is fake. Its because she can be very selective of who she wants to chat with. My wife is 50 yrs old and receives approx. 30 messages a day from male fling members. Imagine how many emails a good looking 20 yr old female would receive. Some of the earlier posts suggest that there are no good looking 20 yr olds on fling. I belong to another adult dating site called adult friend finders. AFF is a better site for meeting women. Some areas actually have meets where members meet in large groups at local bars. Through these meets I have met lots of people and have found that many of these people are also members of fling. Yes there are definately beautiful 20 yr olds on fling... I have met them.. I havent hooked up with them because they are not seeking 50 yr old men. Chances are if you cant hook up with a beautiful woman outside of the internet you wont find one on it.

lovely

Anonymous
flirty
I have met and had several real encounters with people I have met on Fling.com
Passion.com

Kitty

Anonymous
I have not yet discovered anyone who is fake on fling.com. Me and my partner met on there 6 months ago, and are regular users of the site. Some women genuinely have nothing better to do with their day than sit in front of the webcam and chat to guys on there. I dont think you can judge a whole website on a couple of 'cam girl' incidents... There are loads of genuine girls and guys on there, but it should, as with everything online, be treated with caution.

Henry

Anonymous
Well all i can say i been a grandfathered member (this means i get all the features a paying member got but i got it for free, and I AM NOT STAFF) of Fling.com since 2006. Yes is true as true on any adult site, you WILL find scammers, and fake profiles all over the site. Also is true but they CANT say it out loud that most the of hot chicks there are paid by fling.com but you can find some real hot women there... I had hook up with some, one was my FWB for almost a year until we decided to call it quits. Some other female are not so hot. I think being on Fling.com or AFF is like going fishing, you might have the best equipment in the world, the best of everything but you might not catch a fish that day, it takes time an patience to hook up with someone online. Just because you dont get an answer doesnt mean their are fake, like someone said before over here, pretty girls get from 50 to 100 messages per day, and i know so cuz i asked my girl how many messages she would get on a day, and she would say that... from 100 to 150 a day... so imagine yourself... going to your email... do you check 150 message one by one? BS if you say you do. Just have patience and just dont give out your credit card number or sign on to other sites to "verify you age", just use common sense.

unknown

Anonymous
I am a real girl who tried fling about year and half ago and when I joined it was free and the best out of three sites I was on. I talked and made friends with at least 20 different guys within a months time. I stayed in contact with 5 for more then 2 or 3 weeks time and contacted them all thorough the website my personal email and aol accounts and even by cell phone. I even had the gutts to meet one guy about an hour away from where I live and had a one night stand which was kinda fun but lil weird cuz it was my first time ever doing such a thing. the other guy i befriended i ended up dating and driving 3 hours out of my way to go see him and even help move in to the city I am currently in. so I dont know if the site picked up alot of people in the time I was on it but it was once free and fun to use. as i stopped going to the site then thats when things started to change.. so I guess I got lucky. sorry dudes but you missed out haha!
Passion.com

123sc

Anonymous
Fling is not fake. If you can't tell the difference between real and not real, you're a moron. I go on it almost every day. I've met approx. 20 women, all real, all horny as hell, from Fling. It took me a year, though, to figure it out. If you have the money and the time, and you're not fat and ugly, you'll have the time of your life. Anyone who thinks Fling is fake is likely impatient, poor or fat and ugly. Maybe all of the above.

part fake

Anonymous
Quote by: 123sc

Fling is not fake. If you can't tell the difference between real and not real, you're a moron. I go on it almost every day. I've met approx. 20 women, all real, all horny as hell, from Fling. It took me a year, though, to figure it out. If you have the money and the time, and you're not fat and ugly, you'll have the time of your life. Anyone who thinks Fling is fake is likely impatient, poor or fat and ugly. Maybe all of the above.

firstly your a dickhead.........

sure there may be some real women on Fling, but it is suspiscious that i get messages from women shortly after signing up when i havent even filled in my profile. Computer generated i think so, cause what "real" women sends pictures of herself to someone with no profile. I am stearing clear of fling. Use common sense, fling is dubious.

JAKE

Anonymous
i got a free fling account because i was part of another dating site when fling first came out and they gave free accounts for the first month or so when they were just starting out.. I can tell you its not a completely fake site as i have met a few women on there.. and i have met them in person. of course there are people on there looking to scam you too.. you just gotta be careful you can tell when they are a scam cause no girl is really that forward. all in all.. fling.com is not a complete scam however i dont think its worth paying for either. theres like 25 guys to one girl on that site it just isnt worth paying for.
Passion.com

woodwork

Anonymous
indifferent
I paid for a membership and now want to cancel. THEY DON'T MAKE CANCELING EASY! I did hook up with one girl though, so I guess the site works. That was it though, and I guess I'm just tired of putting in the effort. I want to cancel, and they don't have a link. You have to send them an email message saying you want to cancel, which I did,,,,, and then what??? I'm worried they are going to charge me to renew my account, and have read a few stories about them doing that! Why can't they just have a button to CANCEL?

Page navigation

All times are EST. The time is now 08:08 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content