Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Warning Fling.com is completely fake!!!!

Page navigation

mack

Anonymous
I joined for one month out of curiosity and getting contacts from various ladies which I couldn't read, so I thought one month won't kill and to see what they wrote. Anyway all the messages were generic quick messages that you can use on there messaging system and after joining I got no more from them after that, even after replying to them, still nothing. I bet I will get more when my subscription gets near expiring date, or after then more likely. I think some may be real, but in general it all seems a bit like the profiles and people on here, shallow and rather dubious. Curiosity satisfied at least.

king of ny

Anonymous
fling is not fake at all. i've been on it for yrs & i've met some interesting people & hooked up w/ some hot chicks. scammers are everywhere on the net. if your such a sucker that you falling for that super model in your little hick town that you know can't possibly live there & she's telling you to meet her on another site, then you'll get scammed anywhere, not just fling. there are fembots, camgirls & probably nigerian scammers there, but there humans on there as well. you have to be selective, patient & most of all have common sense. if you look like michael moore, chances are that girl that looks like angelina jolie is not into you for real. put the donut down, go to the gym, post better pics, don't respond to magazine style pics & you'll be flinging in no time. oh yeah, no matter how you look, it always helps to post your real pics. you'll be surprised what some of these girls are into these days. lol!
my biggest problem with fling is being redirected to their mobile site on my iphone. it never happened before, just all of a sudden. wha'ts the use of havin a cellphone that has a desktop-like browser if sites keep sending you to their mobile version?

phil

Anonymous
embarrassed
yes wish i had read these reviews before I was temp in to paying a small amount 10£, for a week with msm text.
only been afew hours though.And just sent messeges to ladys.Wait see .Some rum women on here,like some else said
if you look a pear I dont think you will attract sexy ladys.with out the credit card?Got some woman from usa wanting to now me wow!
If you a shy person aswel.There is lots of video rooms, with girls in to chat toagain the cc is needed.So its not cheap.I think I wil see
out membership then no more.It seems more like a sex site than dating anyway.
Passion.com

"Just want the icing"

Anonymous
My author tag is my profile name on Fling.com. I live near Tulsa. I just spent the evening(6-3-2010) with a 43yr young cougar(I'm 37). I've had a few try to "confirm my age" or send them my email. I only carry on convos through the site. I have traveled to Springdale, MO., Norman, OK., & localy, all for the same purpose; to get laid by women I have met on Fling.com. Trust me, it's not the sites fault you guys aren't getting any.

Jasionblak

Anonymous
I get tones of messages and friend requests from hot nude women who are not even in my country! The site must be real. LOL not......

not sure

Anonymous
It's not a fake site Just like anything else in life there are fakes, scam artist and so forth. I am a female on this site. LOL i have met a few cool couple on there. And 1 of the couple I still see. I also met a really nice guy and i have been seeing him for over a yr. Even brought him with me to meet the other couples. It's pretty obvious who is real and who is not. And the real ppl on there are not all weirdos. I am a very attractive girl, based on others opinions. But, I consider myself average.

I don't have a pic on my profile, because I do not want anyone to browse and go OMG I think I know her. Wait, that is her. LOL but when I am on I live cam chat. Anywho happy and safe Flinging
Passion.com

scrap

Anonymous
lazy
I had luck on fling and scored the only site I actually met someone and hit and she was a real freak. I wont get into all that but I will give warning ANY ONE who tell you they are overseas delete them they are running a scam. If they go with the line they want to meet a nice man settle all that bull its a scam look what the name of the site is fling thats what they should be on there for. I also say for any of these type sites if you have to use a credit card get a prepaid debit card with a visa or MC logo that way you can put just enough for what you 're spending its safer , you can get then at Ace check cashing and other places simular. Anyway look for average looking girls who live somewhere you know about and if they start talking anything besides f@%king then skip them it should be simple and easy. The one I got was about a 6 maybe 5 but was a real freak and wanted nothing but sex that was it. Well I hope something clicks for all of yall goodluck.

OncealwaysaMarine

Anonymous
I don't know why all these people are saying Fling is fake. I purchased a membership about a year ago and never had any problems with Fling. When I cancelled my membership over the phone- no problems. After I joined and started looking at some of the profiles in my hometown, I saw a young lady on the site I was working with at the time. The photos she had on there were real photos and everything she wrote about herself was true. I'm not trying to plug this website, but it is definetely real. The only reason I cancelled my membership was because I couldn't afford to pay the $34.99 p/mo at the time. When I called them, no problem. They closed my account after the remainder of my month ran out. I wouldn't hesitate to sign up again.

Milano

Anonymous
One really big "Thank you" for this topic. Now, I wanted to try site, so now, I will pay for some alternative fake, Hehe. Big Grin

Hey, you absolutely positive mollycoddley, he, I see your costume in "fling" colours, give my regards to your Boss and please,, I wish I had found some web site like this, but 100% real.

Do you have a some idea, does it exist?

Thanks, have a good time.
Milano. Question
Passion.com

girl...

Anonymous
look, if a dating site just has pictures of very hot girls, then they are not trying to get girls to sign up ( for that you need pictures of things that women like too)...why would you even think you could meet girls on a site that just advertises to men
Maybe you guys need to have a little thought of a womens prospective - it could go a long way to help your dating life...

Page navigation

All times are EST. The time is now 08:13 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content