Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Warning Fling.com is completely fake!!!!

bill

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Lol , thank God I did not give them any of my credit card or debit card information , I knew it was fake! Too Good to be true! It's day one of my membership and my email is flooded with messages, and every single one of them does not call me Gary, they call me by my username Gary667! Know tell me that isn't fake lol! Here's one of their quotes - " Hi Gary667 , I love your name , my name is Sarah" LMAO!! Ain't using my banking info there!!! See you later everyone!!

yep an auto BOT at work answering messages ^^^

Redman095

Anonymous
I hate to seem like the odd one out here but I signed up for fling 10 yrs ago and I'm still friends with the first chick I banged through fling and I've met about a dozen women through the site as well. I first paid for a 3mobth subscription then paid for a yr and throughout the yr subscription I noticed the site started to have less real women just looking to bang then it did bots. I'm not sure how the site is today but I know it worked for me in the past

ANDY

Anonymous
the site is completely fake they even admit as much in thierT&Cjust read section 8 take special note of 8.4
IT A SCAM AND THEY TELL YOU AS MUCH DONT SPEND ANY MONEY ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE THEY OWN read the T&C.s

jack

Anonymous
the owner of this site owns 1000s of other date sites so beware

normal

Anonymous
grumpy
They show a message that your CC cannot be processed and please try another card. Meanwhile the charges are applied to your CC and you don't have any of the credits that you have purchased. Good thing my bank security called me about suspicious activity on my card. User beware!

Dennis Foley

Anonymous
I joined for a month. I posted a pic of me and my sweet dog. Milo got 2000+ likes but I never once got laid. I was talking to a girl in Hawaii but I got tired of that. What a waste of time, effort and money. I would guess if you're well off, handsome, have a nice home, car and a big dick you might get laid but not me.

Poiroo

Anonymous
Always keep your eyes open. Look the pictures... naked pictures made by another person. Pictures are series, something you see in Playboy. The background isn't your location based. You can't trust online stores, then how you trust sites like this.

J

Anonymous
awake
As a heads up, if you sign up for one hookup site..... that same login works for ALL hookup sites. Sorry to the guys that have been paying 2 memberships. Anyway, I believe there are some real woman on there, however I'm a pretty good looking guy and haven't got a response yet. I started sending messages to "sure things" and I still haven't got a response except for one extremely horney gay guy, to be fair it hasn't even been 24 hrs yet. As of now, I don't plan to renew after my month is up. I think for a guy as good looking and successful as me (I'm not dramatically.... either of those things) I would expect atleast one mediocre hookup a month. Also, I post "real" pics and speak to the woman as if they are human beings UNLESS their profile suggest otherwise ie pictures of them getting TPd... I think I just made that up lol triple penetration

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:14 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content