Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Warning Fling.com is completely fake!!!!

Jason

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hi --
Thought I'd share my experiences on both Fling.com and Meet A Wife websites, supposedly for men to meet women. Others have posted so I don't need to elaborate, but I noticed that a lot of the "women" on Meet A Wife (supposedly for married men to meet married women-- NOT) and Fling.com are on both websites. The same goes for Adult Freind Finder and I have been warned away from that one too.
Meet A Wife is a "gateway" site, again with the same fake "come on" emails from "women",
but at MAW the girls are video hos, they are just soliciting lonely men to go to their "live chat rooms"
at $2.50-$5 per hour, so they can writhe around and play with themselves on their webcams.
Pretty pathetic.
I was on MAW for a trial month, did not get ONE real response from one real woman, and I tried, so be warned. It always, 100%, led to "go to my chat room..." after a small number of emails.
You would be an exception if you actually met an actual woman who agreed to meet you in person.
I think there are far more rip off sites on the internet than sites where you can really meet people.

And let's face it-- as always, women call the shots, they can meet any guy they want any time, it's like a
big happy hunting ground for them. As far as "horny housewives", they don't exist, and after age 40 or
so they don't care about sex anymore anyway. A lot of them a lot younger than that don't either-- sex
is just a means to an end and they seem to be mercenaries.
So if you're a single guy looking to meet women I'd stick to the legitimate well known sites.

Question

so do you know any good websites

bill

Anonymous
Fling.com Contact Info

Address: Lawrence G. Walters, 195 W. Pine Ave, Longwood, FL 32750

Email Contact: support@gpnethelp.com

Fax: (407) 774-6151

im Joshua

Anonymous
naughty
Quote by: Anonymous

I been on fling for a while and I am not fake, I just can't fine a real man that's there for what is's call. right now it more and more youngings on fling that just want to show off their bodies.
So there are some real people on there waiting for that real FLING.

Hey is this real lol..wtd so early?

Got Game

Anonymous
was on for one night and connected with 5 real beauties. 1 turned out to be runnin a cam business but i still kicked it with her anyway.

smashed every time...

think yall just got no game

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:01 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content