Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Brett84

Anonymous
indifferent
This website is *censored* I paid for the 3 day trial of this website still can't message women so what I'm trying to figure out is how much money does it really take to have full access to this website

A guy

Anonymous
confused
It seems I got one when I was playing xbox. NeatRelic627115 send the same advertisement to over a 100 people.

2funny4you

Anonymous
blah
Seems like y'all just think it's fake because you can't pipe nothin'....granted, there are a lot of fakes(easy to point out) but there are also a lot of real women on there. I KNOW.

Mavrick

Anonymous
indifferent
I've had several people message me on xbox trying to get me to join. Goes to show how low these frauds will go

ANONYMOUS

Anonymous
I USED THIS SITE AND REALIZED IN 1 WEEK ITS A CON.THERE WILL BE SOME LEGIT PEOPLE BUT WHEN YOU ARE EXCHANGING MESSAGES THEY NEVER USE A EMAIL,AND MUST BE ONLY WOMEN THAT DROP THEIR PHONES ON THE SAME DAY AS YOU ASK FOR CONTACT.I DONT EVEN THINK ITS THE GIRLS ON THE PICTURES AS YOU GET SAME CONVERSATION WITH 1 WOMAN THAN A OTHER.
KEEP A WAY ITS JUST SEDUCTION OF MONEY,AND I DONT KNOW WHY THE TRADING STANDARDS CAN NOT CLOSE THEM DOWN, ALSO HERD THAT THE OWNER HAD ONE BEFORE THIS ONE WHICH WAS CLOSED DOWN

adey

Anonymous
all hot babes and no uglies is a dead giveaway its fake from top to bottom

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 02:18 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content