Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Warning Fling.com is completely fake!!!!

Anonymous

Anonymous
grumpy
Why are you people eating these scammers so high. The profiles are all fake or will send you a message, "Sorry but I cannot accept messages but within my own age group". Do you think that a site that tempts you with one day or one month memberships but in the fine print states unless canceled, your membership will auto renew for $69.95 in 180 days. Come on now, 180 days like you are going to recall that when the charge hits your credit card? These people are scum just like all of the other so-called hook-up sites. Don't waste your CV time and money, honesty does not exist in this business.

Anon uk

Anonymous
Yes I've come to the conclusion that all sex dating sites DON.T!! Really exist its simpl really if eny did Tinda.. And Pof.would be dead in year it is strange? That they is not a real one out there that simply and easy to use there's a lot of guys out there tired of crawling back to hopeless Tinda. And being ript. Off by these international scammers until that happy day arrives we are forced to doing the old dating thing witch is unlikely to lead to a climax is nearly always a waste of time all that happens is you get older and wonder if its ever going to happen I've given up!

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:51 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content