Online Dating & Relationships Forums

any feedback about hornymatches.com ??

Jolly Wanker

Anonymous
I've hooked up with a few women & couples on this site. There are many real profiles on it. Turned out I even knew a chick that uses the site as well & called me out on it at work. The silver membership is the best option unless you want your profile to come up first in searches. I've had success using this site

Me

Anonymous
brainy
I have regularly checked out many sex dating sites.

Most are scams. I signed up for Hornymatches for the second time in about 5 years recently, simply to check if feedback had improved customer service and sincerity. Sadly not. It's all about conning you for your money.

Within 24 hours of joining I had invites, photos and requests for more information about myself.

I knew it was a "come on" but gave the owners of the site the benefit of the doubt, and upgraded .

After upgrading (and having taken notice of the news on the site that " we will answer your queries within 24 hours"Wink I sent a query re ....." I simply wish to know and understand if standard members are able to reply to any messages I send them" .

I sent this request three separate times within three separate days. No answer whatsoever. None. No No No....a simple query but no response......make your own conclusions about their veracity and honesty.

Since upgrading I have had not one response to women I have sent messages to. In fact half the so called 'cupid matches" listed when I check have the message to the effect "profile is turned off "

Do not waste your money on this site.

Rocky

Anonymous
happy
I did need to contact Hornymatches.com I have to give them some praise on their support team. I know that's not exactly the feedback wanted but still.

All times are EST. The time is now 06:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content