Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Internet Dating Manners

bender23

Anonymous
you will never be able to teach all online daters how to behave right. the only thing you can do is to try some of the best dating sites in the web and hope that you get what you pay for. those website really offer you the chance of finding people who have the same goal in mind like you do. forget the free-account stuff. and if you're just up to an hour of sex check out the next whorehouse, it's the same price but you get what you want for sure. otherwise, talk to people or date someone online! good luck!

george08

Anonymous
Quote by: jacab9901

Hi, well yeah sure its same with me too. I too hate when women disappear after a few emails or instant message. Its really irritating while we wait she focuses on some one else.

Hi,

If she has gone then why are you waiting?

John_mickle

Forum User
Hi All,

I agree with you , its really irritating when anyone disappears after a few emails or instant messages. if anybody is not interested to continue the chat then he or she should let others know about the reason. They should follow the online dating manners.

covertdove

Anonymous
thoughtful
Question Well, I say if they are interested long enough get them to say hello on a mic and then also maybe a cam and you can verify who they are. Were you really have emails with the person they say they are? I'm starting my own Dating domian, and I will be checking up on all my clients where possible, and doing a through search and whois. ty for your time. cd

Bemingled

Anonymous
I do not know why you are hated from girls. I think you do not find a good friend. I want to give you a suggestion if you believe online dating you should select dating site carefully. There are few sites which have a good and reliable database for dating .Bemingled Dot Com a site where you will find a right partner it is very reliable site.

All times are EST. The time is now 08:20 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content