Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Looking for friend, someone to show me around, develop into more :)

Ash

Anonymous
determined
Idea

Hey guys,
So in about a Month - two, I will be moving from New Jersey. Won't go into the long decision that brought me to this place, but I'm ready to pick up, move on & find someone to hang out with, show me around. I'm not looking to meet someone Nx -0 mins later bc screwing. That's not me. But is there. "Date site" that could help with the much needed attraction between us, but maybe us have fun first & then go towards the romantic relationship. Thank you guys for your advice!

Digitality

Forum User
Quote by: Anonymous

Idea

Hey guys,
So in about a Month - two, I will be moving from New Jersey. Won't go into the long decision that brought me to this place, but I'm ready to pick up, move on & find someone to hang out with, show me around. I'm not looking to meet someone Nx -0 mins later bc screwing. That's not me. But is there. "Date site" that could help with the much needed attraction between us, but maybe us have fun first & then go towards the romantic relationship. Thank you guys for your advice!

dude, I think that you will be able to get to know a great girl and everything will be fine but be ready to move because it is very difficult. I recently moved to another city myself and faced with the problem of transporting things. I’ve since settled in a new city and you won’t believe that just a week ago I met one girl who fell in love

All times are EST. The time is now 09:07 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content