Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Can't we just find the POF love we once shared?

Kj521

Forum User
hopeful
Reading through the POF closed forums I was quite dismayed. One would think there were never any good times....only drama, contention and uncivil discourse.

But those weren't my memories. I connected with many of you. I learned...I laughed...I felt saddened...sometimes got angry...a few times hurt but most often felt hope. I got to know YOU....as a person....beyond your political beliefs...and your idiosyncrasies...I saw your hopes and your fears. I saw you. And I never judged. How could I? Being the epitomy of imperfection? (Although...I am a woman BA. Sorry to disappoint.)

Isn't that what Life is about? Connecting with others? People that make you feel?

I wish allof you love and happiness.

Always...
Kj

Cat

Forum User
Junior
Reading through the POF closed forums I was quite dismayed. One would think there were never any good times....only drama, contention and uncivil discourse.

Well said. I never participated in the pof forums but what went on in the other thread here seemed like a lot of drama. Hopefully everyone can move on and just be happy. Big Grin

HalcyonSkies

Forum User
Quote by: Kj521

But those weren't my memories. I connected with many of you. I learned...I laughed...I felt saddened...sometimes got angry...a few times hurt but most often felt hope. I got to know YOU....as a person....beyond your political beliefs...and your idiosyncrasies...I saw your hopes and your fears. I saw you. And I never judged. How could I? Being the epitomy of imperfection? (Although...I am a woman BA. Sorry to disappoint.)

Isn't that what Life is about? Connecting with others? People that make you feel?

I wish allof you love and happiness.

Always...
Kj

Kj, you were one of the most attractive women in the POF forums, and you got a lot of attention from the male posters. This female poster that you mentioned was very insecure, and was jealous of your slim good looks. I had the same issue with her. There were other women she targeted, too, but it was often women with long blonde hair. You've always been a classy lady who speaks her mind. You don't need to change for anyone.

BlondeAngeL

Forum User
Junior
I am sure there are as many women I liked & complimented due to their kind, smart posts & un-manipulative behaviors, even more so than any I disliked.

Of course, disingenuous people never admit to being so...

Happy Thanksgiving, etc.

Traveling once again & post very little these days on "forums"!

Life is good Smile

BA

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
I was wondering what took her so long to chime in.

Kj521

Forum User
^It was only a matter of when...wasn`t it? Lol

So what do you say, BA?

Care to forego the passive/aggressive BS?

Me and you....let's go. Let's talk about your 'tranny' and 'photoshop' accusations.

Bring it! (After you 'travel' through your self delusions and all, of course)

Always....

KJ

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
So, will blondie accuse you and I of having a conversation with ourself? You know, since I am you and you are me.

HalcyonSkies

Forum User
Quote by: Kj521

^It was only a matter of when...wasn`t it? Lol

So what do you say, BA?

Care to forego the passive/aggressive BS?

Me and you....let's go. Let's talk about your 'tranny' and 'photoshop' accusations.

Bring it! (After you 'travel' through your self delusions and all, of course)

Always....

KJ

Well KJ, it looks like BA has finally returned to the Dating Sites Reviews forums yesterday. Interestingly, she is avoiding this thread. I think it’s because she knows she did wrong with her accusations toward you, but is too cowardly to come back here to face you. Bullies like her often retreat when they can’t find others to back them up in their attacks.

All times are EST. The time is now 05:08 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content