Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Does tinder post to facebook?

Wrinkle

Anonymous
brainy
Before I load up tinder on my phone I have a few questions...

I know tinder uses facebook to log in. Once I create an account on tinder with my facebook account when I start going through matches swiping and stuff will it post what I do on tinder on my facebook account?

I don't really want others to know at the moment that I will be using tinder until I at least get the hang of how things work.

thanks

Sweet Ann

Anonymous
Tinder doesn't post anything on my Facebook page (thank god). As far as I know it just used my Facebook account to grab my age and photos.

Michelle

Anonymous
Yes, tinder does not post anything to Facebook. It only takes photos, first name, and certain like you have from the site. It also just recently started using your job title and the college you went to, which you included in your Facebook profile.

Digitality

Forum User
Yes, you are right it doesn't post to facebook, but it takes your personal data and is transferred to the government and other institutions to keep our life under control. I just read an article on www.mobilesms.io were was talking about why we shouldn't connect facebook account with tinder. I know it is easier with facebook, but better to use a number, even if you lose 10 minutes.

All times are EST. The time is now 03:09 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content