Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Post your Best Relationship and Dating Jokes here!

sweettlisa

Anonymous
I found this joke somewhere online and thought it was hilarious:

This Woman's Husband had been slipping in and out of a Coma for Several Months, yet She had stayed by His bedside every single day. One day, when He came to, He motioned for Her to come nearer.

As She sat by Him, He whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with Me through all the bad times. When I got fired, You were there to support Me. When My business failed, You were there. When I got shot, You were by My side. When We lost the house, You stayed right here. When My health started failing, You were still by My side... You know what?"

"What dear," She gently asked, smiling as Her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I Think You're F**kin Bad Luck Wife..."

Anyone else have some good ones?

MikeZ

Anonymous
Here's one I just heard that I thought was funny: Big Grin

A blonde decided she was finally going to ride a horse even though she had no experience or lessons.

As soon as she got in the saddle the horse took off at a steady, rhythmic pace.

She began to slide from the saddle and grabbed for the horses mane but was unable to hold on and began to slide down the side of the horse.

In a panic now she tried to jump from the horse but her foot got caught in the stirrup and she was now helplessly dangling at the hoofs of the horse as her head struck repeatedly on the ground.

Nearing unconsciousness now she was saved when seeing her dilemma Ed the greeter at Walmart walked over and unplugged the horse. And you thought they only said hello.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:50 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content