Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF Video Chat Scam - WATCH OUT!!! 😡😡

Keith

Anonymous
They are doing nothing to prevent these profiles there's got to be a way to screen people two IP addresses or just to look at your profile when it's first put up or the first few messages you can tell right away that these are fake profile. beside is absolutely useless it's got me so gun-shy that a few women to did reach out to me I told him nice try scammer and here it was an actual person.

Mr Green

Anonymous
curious
Man that really sucks. I tell you what give me your credit card number and I'll try to straighten it all out for you.. 😂🤣😂

Mr Green

Anonymous
moody
Quote by: Anonymous

They are doing nothing to prevent these profiles there's got to be a way to screen people two IP addresses or just to look at your profile when it's first put up or the first few messages you can tell right away that these are fake profile. beside is absolutely useless it's got me so gun-shy that a few women to did reach out to me I told him nice try scammer and here it was an actual person.

you're a 100% correct it's like they are doing nothing I've reported several of them and nothing happens I see them still there in the view list that they viewed me.. some of them are actually paid members it must be a small price to pay to make hundreds of someone they scan.. I've had six of them so far just tonight..

Will

Anonymous
Thanks for this thread. As soon as I saw an external link I stopped and looked it up!

G-man

Anonymous
curious
I have been searching from both POF and CLC. I encounter a lot of scammers from both. Anyone else had experience with CLC ?

Chachi79

Anonymous
Thanks for the heads up people. Just got hit with the same scam message and with a little research and reading your messages, I dodged it. Peace!

RobARR777

Anonymous
I'm in the UK and was sent this message below. She was pretty impatient that I should click on the link, so I checked the forum
Hello im Kriszhia,Sorry for late response im busy these days, btw i tried to invite you to view my video here. why your not accepting my invite to video call? ae you busy or your just ignoring me?

Videocall Activation page is here 👉👉👉 facetimeguideactivation.com

YoRocket

Anonymous
okay
They are all saying the same crap . Ohh no need for CC get varified. And you know right away with their broken English and terrible grammar. Most of them are from some African country like Ghana. And my favorite is “I’m so and so by name” I mean who says that “by name”. They have been watching to many movies. I have to show them a picture of an article that states that there’s no Video chat on POF. But this lame ass scammers keep persisting . What about the one “im all alone at my sisters house” or “I’ll suck your d___ go join this 🍆🍅🍎🍏🥔🍊🌶👎🖕I’m like what the hell is that I have to go get you groceries now??? Then come f___ me it’s free tonight. Man that’s really annoying.

All times are EST. The time is now 08:40 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content